Marathon Trainers

Mission Impossible - Getting Down to Race Weight (Read 578 times)

evanflein

OOPS! Tried to enter my starting weight and it ended up in Bugs column. Shocked Sorry! How do I fix it?
    heheheheh... Bugs has been overdoing the carrots recently or something... 188? Impressive... Wink

Bugs

Well I feel like I weigh 188! I have added BMI to spreadsheet. You have to enter you height in column with your name. Kimmie, I don't have a gmail login for you yet?? Brian, are you joining the group?? I'm off to drink my lemon water.

Bugs

Bugs

There was an error with Cash's, Shannon and Brian's BMI calcs, should be fixed. Gotta get to work. I will try to freeze the date column.

Bugs

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

116 this morning - admittedly I've been skimming. Do we enter it here or on the spreadsheet?

Bugs

116 this morning - admittedly I've been skimming. Do we enter it here or on the spreadsheet?
            I entered your weight for you. Wow your trend weight went way down. Wink The google spreadsheet doesn't have protected/locked cells like the desktop version. Frustrating. So if you use the spreadsheet you will want to be careful only to enter weight in your weight column. You should let trend weight and BMI calculate using the forumulas. You can enter your weight, daily, weekly, whatever you like. I prefer to do it daily. I just do better if I get on the scale everyday, something I have not done for awhlie. Sad Thie google spreadsheet doesn't seem to have a "cancel" or "not save" ability. And people b!tch to me about out product features. Roll eyes I'm up to 125 today, but my trend weight is not up yet, so I got some time to get back at it before I'll freak.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

154 today! I can't access the doc from work - go figure!
                188.0 That was actually yesterday's. Forgot to get on the scale this morning. Pretty excited about that since I was around 196 just a few weeks ago.

Bugs

188.0 That was actually yesterday's. Forgot to get on the scale this morning. Pretty excited about that since I was around 196 just a few weeks ago.
                  That's awesome!! Woot! Woot!

Bugs

evanflein

Tight lipped

Bugs

Bugs

Kimmie

What am I supposed to do in order to access the spreadsheet again? sorry that I'm retarded when it comes to computer stuff... speak to me like I'm a kindergartner

Bugs

What am I supposed to do in order to access the spreadsheet again? sorry that I'm retarded when it comes to computer stuff... speak to me like I'm a kindergartner
                          Do you have a gmail email account? If you could go to gmail.com and create an account, and email me your login I will give you access. I'm weighing everyday. I do better with a daily reminder.

Bugs

evanflein

I like to think I do better with a daily reminder, too. But last week was just too much eating out and not enough hard workouts (those elliptical workouts at lunchtime were just a bare minimum...). So, I waited till this morning and I'm up a pound still... better than the +5 I was on Friday though!! Very depressing to be up 5 lbs the week before Thanksgiving. No

Bugs

I've read that studies prove that you do better if you weigh in everyday. Some people say it drives them nuts, but I think that is part of the reason it helps. I think it can be done without going LSD. Thanksgiving will be tough, but not as tough as the holiday season that seems to be filled with this little get together or that. I'm hoping to use my HM and extra incentive. I learned how to put a google spreadsheet on the homepage tonight. If I build a graph you have to see the ups and down on that might be an extra incentive. Smile

Bugs

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

I think I might start entering daily. I generally step on the scale every morning anyway, but only consider 1x per week the "official" weigh in. I've been logging my food on sparks and the general consensus there is weighing daily is too OCD. I guess it may be for some, however I think if you just view the scale as a tool (just like logging mileage), not freak out over every last once of fluctuation and just use the scale's input to guide your decision, things should turn out just fine.