Marathon Trainers

Week of 12/29/2008 - 1/6/2009 (Read 352 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

Which means I'll probably get in trouble again.
    for what? by who?
      How about we add a thread that is a sticky and everybody updates the last one?
      nobody reads the sticky threads.

Oh Mighty Wing

maybe we have too many??? maybe we should keep - upcoming races, introductions, and weight loss?? or something... cause we can always go back and find the 09 goals...

Bugs

Let's just try it as is. Maybe I'll occassionaly re-post in main thread. I'd like to share the editing job.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

That's the beauty! all people have to do is quote it - remove the quote indicators and add their stuff... everyone gets to edit! HI WILLRUNFORBEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Hi, Shan (and everyone else). It's ok for me to post, or should I be lurking for a while? Ok, how's this? Um, should I put my wife's races, too, even if she's not in the group? Looks like a good turnout for the National Marathon/Half Marathon... (Oops, I'll put it in the sticky instead. Shoulda lurked for a while...)

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Oh Mighty Wing

Heck no!! You shouldn't lurk! You should hop right in!!!! We are nice here and they let me put as many !!!!!! as I want!!!!! Big grin and you can add your wife's stuff if you want to... we don't mind!

Bugs

WillRunForBeer, Welcome. We are not worthy. -See everybody, I don't scare everyone away.

Bugs

Oh Mighty Wing

-See everybody, I don't scare everyone away.
                    You don't scare anyone away - and if you did then we didn't want them here anyway!!
                      Hmm, did I miss something? I don't scare easy -- well, maybe I do, but I don't think I'll get scared here.

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Oh Mighty Wing

Hmm, did I miss something? I don't scare easy -- well, maybe I do, but I don't think I'll get scared here.
                        I missed it too... I am excited about the half!! We will all have to find a way to share a meal together!
                        Cashmason

Hi WRFB. You and your wife Pre Dawn are welcome to post here. We only bite on days ending in y. Erika, from the masters group posts here too. Most everyone here but me is nice. Welcome, Cash

Oh Mighty Wing

Cash - YOU are totally nice!!! Don't listen to what others say about you!!
                              OK, we'll keep the race listing up top. Soon, I'll unpin the '08 goals. Ya, Shan I figured Saturday night dinner was a given. Ran 3 miles tonight - outside - in shorts. It was windy. Surprised that I ended under 10 mm. Felt good. Couldnt end December with 26.2 miles.

Oh Mighty Wing

oh good!! I'm super excited about that!!!