Drinkers with a Running Problem

Upland Secret Barrel Society (Read 65 times)

Don't worry. I think I know what everyone wants. When I get a minute I'll post a tally of what we won and who gets what.

Settle down Trent. 

enters the voice of reason

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Wait, looking more closely at mine, it does not specify bottle counts and says that bottles won may differ from bottles entered.

Prince of Fatness

This is what mine says, consistent with Trent's.  Whodat, you may want to get there early and camp out.  Heh.

Congratulations!

You've won the Upland Sour lottery!

You have been confirmed on the following reservation:

Bottles of Blueberry Lambic

Bottles of Raspberry Lambic

Bottles of Strawberry Lambic

This may differ from the quantity you selected when entering the lottery and is based on availability.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I emailed back. I got this response: "Sorry for the confusion! It seems the numbers aren't showing up in some of the emails. You have a reservation for 2 Raspberry Lambics."

So no, I did not get 6 bottles.

Feeling the growl again

I got a 2 by the Raspberry and nothing by the other two.  So who knows what I got.

All I really wanted was a blueberry.  If I personally won a strawberry I'd also keep one of those.  If I won two raspberry, I would put them into the pool and ask if I could just get a blueberry.  But it seems everyone wants blueberry so we'll see.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Internet chatter suggests that you need to email back and ask exactly what you got.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Sounds like Upland needs to resend corrected emails out to everyone so there is no confusion.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Feeling the growl again

According to Megan@Upland, the numbers are what you got.  So it there was no number there, you didn't get it.  Which doesn't jive with Trent's experience and what he was told, apparently.

So supposedly I have two raspberry, which is the only one I've had before...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

That does not jive with lots of what is on the web

Prince of Fatness

Internet chatter suggests that you need to email back and ask exactly what you got.

Yep I also suggest that you all email them.  I did and this is the response.

Hi Tim!

Sorry for the confusion, and thank you for your patience! You have a reservation for 2 Blueberry Lambics. It should have read 2, 0, 0.

Thanks a lot!

Megan

So, 2 blueberry for me.  I only want one.  Someone please get me a strawberry,

Not at it at all. 

Prince of Fatness

OK, Just got another email that instructs you to view the email that should have the numbers as a web page.  I went into the original email and did that.  The web page came up as follow...  MTA: the link is at the very top of the email.

You have been confirmed on the following reservation:

2 Bottles of Blueberry Lambic

0 Bottles of Raspberry Lambic

0 Bottles of Strawberry Lambic

This may differ from the quantity you selected when entering the lottery and is based on availability.

This confirms, 2 blueberry for me.  You all need to do this to get your actual allotment.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

This confirms, 2 blueberry for me.  You all need to do this to get your actual allotment.

I would love to do a straight exchange for that blueberry, but I did indeed only get two raspberry.

Prince of Fatness

I would love to do a straight exchange for that blueberry, but I did indeed only get two raspberry.

I guess that we wait for the final tally and take it from there.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

So here is what I have, as we do a tally -

me: 2 raspberry

my wife: 2 raspberry, 2 strawberry