Drinkers with a Running Problem

Upland Secret Barrel Society (Read 65 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

As usual, I want as much as I can get

And really really want a persimmon too

Prince of Fatness

And really really want a persimmon too

+1 .... really intrigued by that one.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

... Although I sincerely do hope it pays off for WhoDat. It would be great if you could tell us all, I told you so.

I told you so.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Heh.

For real, you invested a bunch of money to get us access. In return you get a bit of a headache, and then all the beer I send you instead of cash. Still a good sized investment.

Worth it?

Smile

Prince of Fatness

For real, you invested a bunch of money to get us access. In return you get a bit of a headache, and then all the beer I send you instead of cash. Still a good sized investment.

Yeah no kidding.  Luckily there are some good releases coming up in my parts which should go a long way toward compensation.

I really do appreciate these sours that you have been sending to me.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

When is the pickup? Says during the Sour Fest, but does not provide a date.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Heh.

Worth it?

Smile

I think it's been worth it, especially if the allotments keep going the way they have been. I've been able to get my hands of a lot of good beer that I probably would not have otherwise been able to get. That includes the Upland beers and beers that I have gotten in trade.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

When is the pickup? Says during the Sour Fest, but does not provide a date.

May 17.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Speaking of beers in trade. Dude. I've already started to put together your next box. I envy you the beer you are getting.

Prince of Fatness

Speaking of beers in trade. Dude. I've already started to put together your next box. I envy you the beer you are getting.

+1, although some of the beer I am putting together is still in Florida.  Things are heating up at home, too,

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=521064eeac5045e08ce061b91&id=c74d11ef11&e=48c67d77ca

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Persimmon Peach  LightSynth  DarkSynth 
                          WhoDat  1  1  1  1
                          EricM  1  1  1  1
                          Trent  1 + ∞   1 + ∞   1 + ∞   1 + ∞ 
                          Finn  1    1  1
                          Spaniel        
                          C-R        
                          Unclaimed  2 3  2  2

C-R, Spanspan? Y'all in? If I need to mortgage my house for this, I'll need a bit of advanced notice.

BTW, WDR, I have a box ready for you. It is, er, valuable.

Feeling the growl again

C-R, Spanspan? Y'all in? If I need to mortgage my house for this, I'll need a bit of advanced notice.

Well, I didn't pay attention because I was a little disappointed in the blueberry the last time around.  I'm probably not a sour person.

That said, I'm in for a persimmon and peach.

Just let me know what to put in for, and the dates to put in for them.  Sorry, I'm slow.  But I'll put in for whatever.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Woohoo!

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Persimmon Peach  LightSynth  DarkSynth 
                                WhoDat  1  1  1  1
                                EricM  1  1  1  1
                                Trent  1 + ∞   1 + ∞   1 + ∞   1 + ∞ 
                                Finn  1    1  1
                                Spaniel  1  1    
                                C-R        
                                Unclaimed  1 2  2  2