Drinkers with a Running Problem

Upland Secret Barrel Society (Read 65 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

C-R in in possession of 3 boxes of beer for WhoDat. Total value of said boxes is $450. That is a ton of beer.

Indy peeps: a few of those bottles cannot be consumed alone. You will need to volunteer your services tho help WhoDat get through them. I believe you can count this effort as community service hours.

Feeling the growl again

Indy peeps: a few of those bottles cannot be consumed alone. You will need to volunteer your services tho help WhoDat get through them. I believe you can count this effort as community service hours.

Who am I to deny a friend in need....

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

Who am I to deny a friend in need....

You had better do some liver exercises because I am sending Richard home with two more boxes.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

You had better do some liver exercises because I am sending Richard home with two more boxes.

More like my liver needs a rest before they arrive....

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Feeling the growl again

So none of us got any in the lottery and they have leftovers?  Curious.

Prince of Fatness

So none of us got any in the lottery and they have leftovers?  Curious.

I wonder some lottery winners did not claim all of their allocations.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Oh crap.

Thank you for visiting the Secret Barrel Society reservation site! Each member may reserve up to six bottles of each style for a total of 30 bottles. Please make your selections by noon on Monday, June 23rd.  We will be unable to change your reservation after this time.

Blackberry Sour Reserve #5 VinoSynth Red VinoSynth White Viola
                WhoDat  1  1  1  1  1
                EricM  1  1  1  1  1
                Trent          
                Finn  1  1    1  
                Spaniel          
                C-R          
                Total  3  3  2  3  2

Pickup will be 7/16-7/30.

Trent, if you want a bazillion bottles I may have to ask for cash this time. I'm running out of room for boxes of beer.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

Running out of room in the basement myself and definitely already have a lot of sours to get to.  Whodat, do you have any more info on these?  Blackberry is self explanatory.  I may just pick 2.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

VinoSynth Red is 50% Malefactor, 50% Sour Reserve, and Catawba red grapes.

VinoSynth White is Sour Reserve and Vidal Blanc white grapes.

I believe Viola is Dantalion aged on viola flowers, but I'm not 100% sure.

I've had the VinoSynth Red and White. I gave the Red 4 caps and the White 4.5 caps. If you like their Sour Reserve the White is probably worth getting.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

OK then I will go for three.  One Blackberry, one Sour Reserve #5, and one Vino Synth White.

And here I was all proud of myself because I already have stuff in hand for your next box and thought that I was ahead of the game.  FFS.

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

Let me know if I need to put in the lottery and what for, I don't need any more sours right now.

Oh crap.

Thank you for visiting the Secret Barrel Society reservation site! Each member may reserve up to six bottles of each style for a total of 30 bottles. Please make your selections by noon on Monday, June 23rd.  We will be unable to change your reservation after this time.

Blackberry Sour Reserve #5 Vino Synth Red Vino Synth White Viola
                          WhoDat 1 1 1 1 1
                          EricM          
                          Trent          
                          Finn          
                          Spaniel          
                          C-R          
                          Total 1 1 1 1 1

Pickup will be 7/16-7/30.

Trent, if you want a bazillion bottles I may have to ask for cash this time. I'm running out of room for boxes of beer.

Can I get 1 of each? I'll send part cash and part beer again. If that works for you. Your box for the last round should land tomorrow

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Can I get 1 of each? I'll send part cash and part beer again. If that works for you. Your box for the last round should land tomorrow

Got you down for 1 of each.

Got you down for 1 of each.

thank you!!