Drinkers with a Running Problem

Best after race spread (Read 353 times)

cognrats on the hardware! in case you needed another 5k with a good spread afterward and supposedly wickedily strong margeritas: http://www.lin-mark.com/race/details.asp?race_id=639
    That race sounds good, but at this point I'm holding off for a race when we can all run (doing the math, I'm spending far too much money on races already and it's only June.) I need to save my money for beer for the summer! Big grin Oh, that reminds me, I need to sign up for the Philly Distance Run...I should look into that.

Michelle

I'm running a 25K trail race at the end of Sept, called the Run for the Toad. In addition to the sweet Saucony runner's cargo bag you get as a registration gift, here are some of the items on the menu for the post-race spread: Chick pea salad, Asian Slaw, Tuscan Penne Pasta Salad, Black Bean & Corn Rice Salad, BBQ Lemon Chicken Breast, Dessert selection (Assorted Stone Crock Bakery Pie Squares, including blueberry crumble, cherry crumble and dutch apple). It says nothing of beer Cry, but that's nothing a fully stocked cooler in the trunk of the car can't fix Wink. Unfortunately, this race is SOLD OUT. With a cap of 850 runners I know it is going to be a good time. A perfect tune-up for a Oct 21 marathon (Columbus, OH).