Drinkers with a Running Problem

Upland Secret Barrel Society (Read 65 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Dirtrnr will take any extra.

Dirtrnr is out this round.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Blackberry Sour Reserve #5 VinoSynth Red VinoSynth White Viola
      WhoDat  1  1  1  1  1
      EricM  1  1  1  1  1
      Trent  1 (3?)  1 (3?)  1 (4?)  1 (3?)  1 (4?)
      Finn  1  1    1  
      Spaniel          
      C-R          
      Total  4  4  3  4  3

Frankly, if nobody else wants more, this will end up meeting my needs.

Prince of Fatness

Actually, thinking about this more, scratch the VinoSynth White off of my list.  I have a surplus at home as it is.  Trent can claim it if he wishes.

Updated Mr Finn order.

Finn  1  1      

Thanks!

Not at it at all. 

Feeling the growl again

WhoDat  1  1  1  1  1
          EricM  1  1  1  1  1
          Finn  1  1    1  
          Spaniel          
          C-R          
          Total  4  4  3  4  3

So someone confirm I DO NOT need to put in, because I don't want any so I'd only be doing so for others.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I'll go ahead and make the call. No need to enter the lottery. We have enough with my allocation.

I beleive C-R wants a VinoSynth White, but will verify with him. Based on that and Finn and Trent's earlier posts I believe the distribution should look like this:

WhoDat  1  1  1  1  1
            EricM  1  1  1  1  1
            Finn  1  1      
            Spaniel          
            C-R        1  
            Total  4  4  3  4  3

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Prince of Fatness

I shared a Blueberry Lambic with friends Saturday.  It was tart and tasty but oddly had very little in the way of blueberry flavor.  All who had some said the same thing,  This was unexpected as the bottle is under a year old.

Not at it at all. 

I shared a Blueberry Lambic with friends Saturday.  It was tart and tasty but oddly had very little in the way of blueberry flavor.  All who had some said the same thing,  This was unexpected as the bottle is under a year old.

All of the ones that I have tried so far have been very tart upfront, but had lots of fruit on the back end. However I have not tried blueberry,  yet. Persimmon is next on deck for a july 26th bottle share

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I haven't tried the blueberry yet. The 2013 blackberry that I opened had a lot fruit flavor. The strawberry and the kiwi that I've tasted had good fruit flavors as well. That'll be disappointing if the blueberry doesn't have much fruit.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Feeling the growl again

I haven't tried the blueberry yet. The 2013 blackberry that I opened had a lot fruit flavor. The strawberry and the kiwi that I've tasted had good fruit flavors as well. That'll be disappointing if the blueberry doesn't have much fruit.

I thought the fruit was there on the blueberry, I'm just not into the tartness unfortunately.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Prince of Fatness

I thought the fruit was there on the blueberry, I'm just not into the tartness unfortunately.

I would say it was just me but others here said the same thing. There was some fruit taste but not a lot. I put a strawberry one in the fridge and will give that one a try soon.  The blueberry one was definitely tart but I don't mind that.

Not at it at all. 

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

36 bottles of beer on the wall, 36 bottles of beer . . . .

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

That merits a picture...

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I didn't have a wall handy, so the treadmill will have to do.

Feeling the growl again

By my math that's $900.  FFS, does Upland send you a Christmas fruitcake?

Damn!! now that's a tasty picture. I'll try to get a check out soon. Anything in particular you want for beers? I've been sending mostly belgian style stuff the last few shipments, but am happy to change it up.