Drinkers with a Running Problem

Comedy Show on Friday (Read 194 times)

I'm so excited. We're going to see a couple of comedians on Friday night. I haven't been to a live show like that in YEARS. It's being held at the Sly Fox, which is a place that brews their own beer. Guess I'll be trying some new beer on Friday. Big grin

Michelle

Mmmmm sounds delicious! I love stand up --- have a great time !
      2009: BQ?
      Scout7

My wife's work did this last year (and are apparently doing it again this year..). It was...interesting. Although, the coworkers were getting kind of drunk, and obnoxious. We were all almost thrown out.
          Mmmmm sounds delicious! I love stand up --- have a great time !
          Its actually a fundraiser for soccer so we'll be hanging out with the parents from two of our club's soccer teams. With the crew I was just with over the weekend, I know we'll have fun. Walking home will probably be the plan. Roll eyes
          Although, the coworkers were getting kind of drunk, and obnoxious. We were all almost thrown out.
          The coworkers, sure....always blaming others. Big grin

Michelle

Scout7

I'm a funny drunk, but I'm usually a very polite and friendly one. Everyone else is an a-hole.

The voice of mile 18

just went to AC to watch a comedian and stayover. it was friggin awesome! but stumbling home tipsy sounds pretty great too. have fun

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy