Drinkers with a Running Problem

Anyone else like single malt whisky? (Read 237 times)

Feeling the growl again

The wife showed up with a bottle of The Glenlivet 12yr tonight.  Awesome wife.

I need to get some wine in the house.  This bottle is disturbingly down already.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Prince of Fatness

I need to get some wine in the house.  This bottle is disturbingly down already.

Dude, you have plenty of beer.  Drink that instead.

Semi-retired.

Feeling the growl again

Dude, you have plenty of beer.  Drink that instead.

I am also trying to lose weight.  Beer is not good for that.

Though I have managed to get through most of the Weyerbacher you left in July recently...but I am hoarding the Seventeen.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Prince of Fatness

It is now Old Heathen season.

Semi-retired.

Feeling the growl again

It is now Old Heathen season.

I drank one of those last night, in fact.

I tell you it is the bottomless stack of beer.  I drink 2 a night, it seems, but the stack does not seem to shrink.  In college I would have thought I won the lottery.

Prince of Fatness

One of the bottles that I just sent to you is Heresy, which is Old Heathen aged in bourbon barrels.  Damn it's good.

Semi-retired.

Feeling the growl again

One of the bottles that I just sent to you is Heresy, which is Old Heathen aged in bourbon barrels.  Damn it's good.

Don't tempt me. I'm trying to save that a bit and drink the older stuff since you sent high ABV.

I did drink one....have to look back and see which it was.  I had issues with Untappd on my phone until I updated tonight so I'm more than a week behind on updating.

Prince of Fatness

You're on Untappd?  Send me a friend request.  I am Mr Finn.

Semi-retired.

Feeling the growl again

You're on Untappd?  Send me a friend request.  I am Mr Finn.

You should have one inbound.  I thought you weren't going to join when I suggested it...

FWIW I typically only log ones I have never had before, I don't need to know how many total beers I drink...in fact I don't want to!!

Ostrich runner

Spaniel, you have a bottle of Highland Park with your name on it. Well, it doesn't actually say "Spaniel," but it's yours. I'm having a Kickin Chicken rye at the moment, planning on washing it down with a bottle of Teddy Bear Kisses.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Prince of Fatness

I don't log all of mine either, mostly because I don't have a mobile device.  So if I don't have my laptop booted up it may not get logged, and if I am out somewhere, well .....

Anyway I guess that I sidetracked this single malt thread.  Apologies to the OP.

Semi-retired.

Feeling the growl again

Spaniel, you have a bottle of Highland Park with your name on it. Well, it doesn't actually say "Spaniel," but it's yours. I'm having a Kickin Chicken rye at the moment, planning on washing it down with a bottle of Teddy Bear Kisses.

Just let me know how much venison you want in return.  Whatever you don't want is going to Michigan on Dec 26th so I need to know by then.

I've never had that....tasty tasty...

Crazy Q

Net Neaderthal & Escapee

I don't know much, but I know what I like. I like this Irish single malt.

Cheers.

Wot? Run? I thought they said Rum!