Toronto and Beyond

Way to go Daddyo! (Read 93 times)

Dropped another 3:35 today....... dude. you are..... en fuego!

Go Pre!

Dropped another 3:35 today....... dude. you are..... en fuego!
      Thanks! Honestly, I don't know where this one came from. 3rd effort in 5 weeks. It was a great day, went out easy expecting to struggle to finish and felt great the whole way. It wasn't until 36k that I realized I could push for a PB but left it a bit to late and ended up missing it by 6 seconds. On the bright side I enjoyed every step, even through the wind, serious wind, nagging left foot held up, no dreaded wall finally day. I wish I knew I had that in me I would have PR'd for sure! Oh well, next time Smile I am drumming up a full report as there are some whacky aspects to this day.
        Wow! Against that wind? Double wow! Shocked Big congratulations! Ok, here goes, dumb question: Doesn't it take you 1 month to recover from one marathon? You know, when people tell me I'm crazy about running, I tell them about you guys and they no longer think that I'm over-doing it! Wink

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Gutsy effort on a windy day. Nice work. Now take a rest, would ya?
            Great run Dave it was a windy morning. Sarah did extremely well 17:03 for 4.3km XC, EXCELLENT!!

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius