Toronto and Beyond

Mild weather-get off the treadmill! (Read 136 times)

I have no fitness club membership, and no treadmill, but it sure has been nice warm running weather recently-I am ahead of schedule for February. How are you guys doing?

PBs since age 60:  5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.

10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.

ran in shorts today and yesterday...... how sweet it is. Recovering nicely from a bum knee..... getting back on pace with my training. Feeling OK for Around the Bay.... this Saturday will be a big test.... 17ish miles.

Go Pre!

knock on wood...couldn;t be better, despite this week's nagging cold....still, looking good, feeling good.
          I may actually run 40+ mi. this week... There. I've probably just cursed myself...
            I may also get 60k or more, long run scheduled for today, and I only need 17k to reach 60 for the week. Had a great 10k tempo last night, legs felt really strong, did the last 5k in just under 24 minutes.

Congratulations to Jason, daddyo and tuf on keeping up the mileage, good work, guys!

thanks Simon...... trying to get ready for Around the Bay at the end of March....... tuning up with the Chilly this weekend.
                  Starting to find my form again as the achilles continues to improve. Spring racing plans are in a holding pattern. Chilly HM this weekend (but I'm not expecting much) and AtB at the end of March ('cause I can't imagine not running it). Other than that, I got nothing...