Toronto and Beyond

Look out 1500 (Read 77 times)

101.4 miles until I break the 1500 mile tape........ I'm pretty impressed with myself and If I don't pull a muscle patting myself on the back I should cross the line mid-December.

Go Pre!

Keep it going JR! reat accomplishment this year that will certainly pay off next year...you'll see Smile
        Wat to go Jason! It is a great feeling when you pass milestones. Next year starting Jan 1st we should setup some type of total miles ran race for this group. Not like the other groups all official and what not. Just a thread in here to keep track. Maybe watch 2 categories total miles and fastest average pace.

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

First full year of running....... put in just over 350 miles from August 2, 2007 to December 31, 2008. Hoped to run 2000 km this year and kicked its ass...... I am hoping for good results in the spring.... I think I've built a pretty good base.
            Whatever. You bailed on the planned Sun run (that you planned) and now you are dead to me.
              That's a tribute to your determination, Jason. I just passed 1,000 miles a week or so ago, planning 2,009 kms next year, not as ambitious as you!

PBs since age 60:  5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.

10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.

Whatever. You bailed on the planned Sun run (that you planned) and now you are dead to me.
                I am a such a dick....... Undecided