Toronto and Beyond

Weekly miles (Read 86 times)

Gee did the old guy log the most miles this week?...............................Again!! Big grin

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

You must have a really good route.....Maybe I'll send some extra letters there. Clowning around Way to go! Considering all the snow, too.

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Go Pre!

Dude, whos got time for 20K on weekdays! I am still recovering from 3 marathons this fall....ya 3. bitch. Clowning around
          I'm having a hard time getting my fat, sleepy ass out of bed to run 30 miles a week...... The change of seasons is when I struggle getting out there.
            Night running is the best during winter. I'm finished work by 1pm most days. However because I walk so much I generally can't start my runs until evening anyway. I have run in the afternoons a few times. It is uncomfortable as I find I need at leasta 6 or 7 hour gap to restup. If I had a 9 to 5 job, I think I'd be doing my running at about 10pm.

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

Well done, but since you are 53 and I will soon be 58......

PBs since age 60:  5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.

10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.

Sorry Simon I forgot about you. That 1:42:Something half confused me. Didn't think anyone 57 could run it that fast..........except Ed ofcourse Big grin