Toronto and Beyond

Welcome Torontonians & Ontarioans ? (Read 153 times)

Go Pre!

So, if we have any upcoming races to meet up at, or any info you want to share with your local compadres, this is the place. Dave
      Great Idea, having a place to talk about the local stuff, without disturbing the rest of the world Wink

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

Great idea, Dave. Again, fees for the Oakville HM go up tonight at midnight. If you're thinking of this one register today and save yourself $15...
          Hello all! I'm not in your league but I am in your neighbourhood. Plus there was some discussion about beer so I'm allways up for that! Big grin Won't be running any of your super-long races, but thinking about Scotiabank 1/2 as my first ever. Ruth

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Hi there all, my name is Cindy. I am new to running - bought the Garmin 405 for motivation....I am having a blast. I currently run at a pace of 13:30 minutes per mile. I am working up to 3 mile easy runs. I look forward to meeting fellow runners. I think this group is a great idea.

Go Pre!

Hello all! I'm not in your league but I am in your neighbourhood. Plus there was some discussion about beer so I'm allways up for that! Big grin Won't be running any of your super-long races, but thinking about Scotiabank 1/2 as my first ever. Ruth
              Your a runner. So you're in our league! Welcome rururunner & cinner!
                I am also a fairly new runner (less than 2 years), from the Newmarket area. Enjoy Wednesday night group runs at the Newmarket Running Room, and I am training for the Toronto Goodlife half marathon in October. Simon.

PBs since age 60:  5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.

10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.

Hey Simon, I am going to run the Toronto 1/2 too. I should get out to a Wednesday night run. Nice to meet you.

Go Pre!

Hi there all, my name is Cindy. I am new to running - bought the Garmin 405 for motivation....I am having a blast. I currently run at a pace of 13:30 minutes per mile. I am working up to 3 mile easy runs. I look forward to meeting fellow runners. I think this group is a great idea.
                    Cindy, I looked at your profile. Are still planning a half marathon AND marathon this year? Your mileage is low so I assume you are not... but I thought I'd ask...to maybe give you some advice if you are, you should run more soon!
                      Cinner what ever happened to you, I thought this thread was going to be so much fun Big grin. Guess the 405 wasn't all that motivational Big grin

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

Go Pre!

By the looks of her log (empty since June) Cinner has moved on.