Garmin Runners

Hey! (Read 377 times)

highonrunning

Hey Everyone! Welcome! I thought this would be a fun group to have. Please feel free to talk about anything Garmin Related! I just got a 305 from my Girlfriend for my Birthday in Early December, so far just over 100 miles on it! Its awesome!

Any idea how to change the time? Mine's been an hour ahead ever since daylight savings time in the fall.

"Run slowly, run daily, drink in moderation, and don't eat like a pig" Dr. Ernst Van Aaken. Sorry ultrasteve.

What have you got? On my 405 you program what time zone you are in and the satellite connection automatically updates your time to the correct time.
        2008 GOALS GET BELOW 175 (at 175 now) RUN 6:00 MILE (at 6:29) RUN BELOW 25:30 5K RUN BELOW 55:00 10K RUN A MARATHON (DEC. 6TH - MEMPHIS - ST JUDE)
          305. I love it. this is the only problem. I shorted my speaker out with my sweat which is a commen problem I understand.

"Run slowly, run daily, drink in moderation, and don't eat like a pig" Dr. Ernst Van Aaken. Sorry ultrasteve.

mbk

Sorry, don't know how to fix the problem. Just wanted to chime in to say that I have a 405 and love it, upgraded from the 201 that I had for years. Thanks for starting the group.
              + 1 Thanks for starting the group.I know it's going to be a big hit !
              veerle

i got my 305 fot my birthday on the 30th of december. But it was sold out. so they give me a nice picture of it instead. on friday (9th) I will have it in real. I can't wait. I run with polar for two years now and I 'm into something new. (ps: i'm from Belgium, so it's possible I may write some things wrong)
                  I have had a Garmin 305 for a little over a year. It is great. Sorry, but I don't have information about the time problem. Mine automatically changes time. My speakers don't work any more though.
                    Fixed the problem. Went into settings, put daylight savings time on automatic instead of "yes". Fixed it. Thanks.