The Graduates

Hi! (Read 261 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

What a great idea. Wee_little_me, there were some people on the C25K group that were talking about this a few months ago, but at the time there weren't enough members to make a go of it. We ended up combining the OHR and C25K gropus because of that problem. One thing I like about having the OHR group with the C25K group is that it encourages recent C25K grads to stick around while they're in the OHR program, and share what they've learned in the program. For that reason, I'd like to encourage you to also stay active in the C25K group even though you've graduated. Smile I'd also encourage you to put a link to this group in your sig file and then make sure to post on the main forum at least occasionally. That'll help direct new members here as well. Good luck!

Roads were made for journeys...

Will do. We decided mostly to do this group because there were a bunch of us from Cool Running that were really supportive and active in posting throughout the process and I don't think we are all heading into OHR so we wanted to be more inclusive with that. I hope we'll get more members here, the more the merrier. Adding the group link to my sig file is a great idea!
      The Graduates - a community of post C25K runners!

Started Running 21 April 2008

2008 Running Goals
      • Finish C25K 22 Jun 2008
      • Run 5K 43:29 29 Jun 2008
      • Complete a 10K fun run
        This group sounds like a good fit for me ,thank you ! I think a lot of us are working on that transisition from c25k to new training plans .