The Graduates

Just ran my fastest 5k, and that's not even the best part... (Read 241 times)

theyapper

On the road again...

...the best part is that I ran it on the beach! I'm on vacation and still went out running this morning on the beach. Now, beach running is the best because if you're running a nice easy pace, you can run forever with the breeze coming off the ocean and the FLAT . Of course, I didn't run easy because Monday is my short run of the week, but I didn't feel like I was going much faster than a normal Monday run. I did feel more tired than usual, but I assumed that was from the late hours we were up last night, not because I was running faster. Got back, checked the data and found that I'd just run a 26:40 5k which is around 8:30/mile pace. Shocked Hope I can do that in my actual 5k in a couple of weeks. Smile

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

WohooO! Awesome! Cool

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

ok, I would die for a 26 ! or it would kill me to try ! nice job ! I ran last week in Greenville (pronounced Green-vull ) while on vacation .god how do you run in that heat ?
        theyapper

On the road again...

how do you run in that heat ?
          It's easy when there's a breeze coming in off the ocean. Big grin

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

MoonStar

Just got back from San Diego. I actually think beach running is WAY harder - even if you are on the nice wet sand... Amazing how people have different reactions to surfaces. Way to go on the time.