Grandmas Marathon

Travel plans (Read 255 times)

My wife has just set our travel plans! She is a "Duluthian" and got the whole Grandma thing started for us. We plan to be there the week before to visit family and friends. How many of Betty's pies can we down in a week? Can you say carbo loading! Hope everyones training is going well. Trent, good luck on the upcoming marathons! Tom

2018 Goals:

Get Lucky Half  1:47:59

Grandmas Marathon

Fall Marathon - Twin Cities??

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I don't know our plans yet, we'll be based about 45 minutes out in Lake Nebagamon, WI. But Betty's is on the MUST DO list... First marathon this weekend... Shocked
      Phil7757

Trent Good Luck on the Marathon. My Daughter is running in the half so will probably will have wife and youngest son for the event as well --- staying in the area arriving on Thursday --- Betty's pies tell me more?.
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Best pies there are: http://www.bettyspies.com/ This is located in Two Harbors, pretty close to the marathon starting line. The best thing to do is go up the day before if you are around, eat at Betty's, and then drive the course back to Duluth. Did I mention, they have awesome pie!
          annaclerk

My recent trip was to Los Angeles. I came with my brother, we rented an electric car Rental24h.com and drove around the city a lot, visiting different places. I liked it, but one weekend is not enough to see all of Los Angeles, so I will definitely go back there someday 
            Where was the last place you traveled to?