Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

I Prefer Boobs (Read 492 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

Is that Jeff with Trent?
    I was thinking it was Drew? And Trent's what's up with the matchy match? I'm starting to think you do this on purpose. Like putting all your chitlins in the same color shirt at the amusement part so their easier to spot.

The Greatest of All Time

I was thinking it was Drew?
      As per usual, I am completely lost.
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
        That is Drew...not Jeff. This is Jeff, before the haircut, #199:

Oh Mighty Wing

ahhh Thanks!

S&M Collector

Yeah, but a lot of good this photo does me. i can not use this one, for it will not enhance the authenticity of my creation. Come on people! Work with me. I was thinking I could use the one from the Nashville mini-swamp gathering at Tanya's (remember that night, Candice?), but he still wouldn't match. Let's all work together to find one that matches. Trent, scan your creation and get me one.
            Come across any cool medals lately?

Oh Mighty Wing

Yeah, but a lot of good this photo does me. i can not use this one, for it will not enhance the authenticity of my creation. Come on people! Work with me. I was thinking I could use the one from the Nashville mini-swamp gathering at Tanya's (remember that night, Candice?), but he still wouldn't match. Let's all work together to find one that matches. Trent, scan your creation and get me one.
              this one could work - if you can "hide" his arms behind people then he wouldn't look like he was in motion - he would just look SUPER happy to be there!
              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Lazy idiot

I can't see this right now, but I'm pretty sure I know what it is. Sorry I forgot to match calves with you that day, Trent. Sad

Tick tock

S&M Collector

JakeKnight

I'm jumping in to defend my hippie soul brother: that is the worst picture ever. Jeff looks nothing like that. He's a very handsome hippie. And I think his hair's even longer now. Plus a beard. Maybe. I can never keep track.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                    -----------------------------

S&M Collector

I do believe we are all accounted for. Finally. MTA: I removed Ron. He just didn't fit. Final product.

Oh Mighty Wing

awesome picture!! very nice job casa!
                          "chitterlings"
                          "Chilluns" is what I think she was looking for. I can't believe I read this entire thread.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

"Chilluns" is what I think she was looking for.
                            What is the difference?
                              What is the difference?
                              getm?