Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Dragon? Ass-kicking? (Read 769 times)

Ridicule and public mockery seemed to work to get Drew running again. Is it time to do Dragon the same favor? The monkeys are sharpening their talons even as we write. It is only for her own good. (Unless, of course, she's been sick or injured. In which case I'll feel really bad.)* *Ha ha. As if.

Damn it. Why can't a censor you? I did have a bad bout of asthma a couple of weeks ago. Now, I'm just lazy. I'm sure that Sunday will provide plenty of public mockery and ridicule for me. Smile

Amy

Why is it sideways?

I pretend every 0.0 is a set of boobs.
          I pretend every 0.0 is a set of boobs.
          Are you mocking me? Mocking me?!

Amy

The Thunder

Look Dragon! I can censor people! BWAH HAH HAH!
              Actually, I am sorry about the asthma.But if you'd simply move to Nashville, you'd have better air to breathe. As far as the "lazy" part...Listen here, you lazy sh.... It just occurred to me that it's not really in my nature to kick ass. Anyone else? Marcus? As to Jeff's comment, um...okay.

The Thunder

Hey, leave Dragon alone. If you look at the 10% rule, she's totally ready for this marathon. Take 10% of her total year to date mileage 268 and she's ready to run 28.8 miles in one shot! That's like .6 miles longer than she needs. Good to go.

1 Hip and 2 Hamstring reconstructions later…

Wow, this was a lot more entertaining when it was happening to Drew. Tongue

Amy

Hey, leave Dragon alone. If you look at the 10% rule, she's totally ready for this marathon. Take 10% of her total year to date mileage 268 and she's ready to run 28.8 miles in one shot! That's like .6 miles longer than she needs. Good to go.
                    Really, I ran that much? I must have padded my log.

Amy

The Thunder

Really, I ran that much? I must have padded my log.
                      I've ran more 50 + mile weeks then you've done 50+ mile months. And I ain't been doing much 50+ miles weeks!

I've ran more 50 + mile weeks then you've done 50+ mile months. And I ain't been doing much 50+ miles weeks!
                        I think you're implying something here, but I have no idea what it could possibly be.

Amy

I think you're implying something here, but I have no idea what it could possibly be.
                          I think Thunder pads his "log", too.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

The Thunder

I think Thunder pads his "log", too.
                            You'd have to ask the Mrs. Thunder about that! Wink

This is a 7 out of 10 on the Ass-Kickage Scale. What we're looking for now is something in the 8.5--10 range.

The Thunder

This is a 7 out of 10 on the Ass-Kickage Scale. What we're looking for now is something in the 8.5--10 range.
                                Hell, Trent's got more posts today, then she has miles for the year!