Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Dragon? Ass-kicking? (Read 769 times)

Why is it sideways?

...happiness is just an illusion filled with sadness and confusion.
    Sounds like somebody needs a run.

Lazy idiot

Tick tock

Amy

Days in a row? Sweet.
          MTA: I want to write comments on your blog, but it won't let me. Angry

Amy

Why is it sideways?

Dude, are you flipping us the bird or trying to draw a fractal with those runs?
                Sounds like somebody needs a run.
                Ummm... 5 miler tomorrow and 20 miler Saturday for me. (Body can't|not enough time to) run enough to relieve the work stress at the moment.

Lazy idiot

Nice. How do the legs feel?
                  Honestly, as good as they've felt in months. All the little aches and pains are little, the strength I feel from the last 7 days is huge.

Tick tock

Honestly, as good as they've felt in months. All the little aches and pains are little, the strength I feel from the last 7 days is huge.
                    Yay!!!!!!! Nice running, Drew Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                    Thyroid Support Group

Lazy idiot

MTA: I want to write comments on your blog, but it won't let me. Angry
                      The one linked in my signature? Yeah, I've been trying half-heartedly to fix that for about ten months. There is always the other one (linked in profile) if you really want to leave a good or bad word. Thanks for the encouragement everyone. Traditional and otherwise.

Tick tock

Why is it sideways?

Sweet. Funny how we remember why we run only after we do it.

Lazy idiot

Sweet. Funny how we remember why we run only after we do it.
                          Since I've never really been here before, I didn't know it would be like this. I can listen to you boobs talk about this stuff, and I "believe" it. But until I experience it for myself, I don't know. Until roughly 22 months ago, I'd not really run in my life. This is all very new to me. But the learning curve sure is interesting.

Tick tock

Why is it sideways?

Since I've never really been here before, I didn't know it would be like this. I can listen to you boobs talk about this stuff, and I "believe" it. But until I experience it for myself, I don't know.
                            This is the #1 reason why the answer to all questions is run more. Because that's the way you figure it out. I didn't learn anything I know about running from the internet. I learned it from doing it. But you people keep me trying and running and experimenting. Which is more than enough.

Lazy idiot

This is the #1 reason why the answer to all questions is run more. Because that's the way you figure it out. I didn't learn anything I know about running from the internet. I learned it from doing it. But you people keep me trying and running and experimenting. Which is more than enough.
                              Yes, I agree. Experience is a great teacher. And a megabitch sometimes, too.

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

This is the #1 reason why the answer to all questions is read more on the internet. Because that's the way you figure it out. I didn't learn anything I know about running from running. I learned it from posting about it. But you people keep me posting and reading and arguing. Which is more than enough.
                                I fixed your typo.