Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon

Packet stuffing party (Read 696 times)

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

modified b/c it's really not funny disconnected from the rest of the thread on the 4th page.

jezz louezz.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Skooter 2.5

Goals?

When I 69 my humpty nose will tickle your rear...

Thunder smash!

C-R

I said it was a great album, and I said I bought the cd.  I never said cd = album.  Don't be a douchy vinyl snob.  I work with too many of those already. 

No vinyl snob here. Douchy perhaps but thats a whole different reason.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

i had fun.  i  dreamed of boxes all night. Wink

I dreamed of how you weren't doing your job.

I also dreamed I owed you $10.

Hey C-R...I stuffed your packet, btw. It's the only one I remember stuffing for whatever reason.

Thunder, I didn't touch your packet. I didn't even see it. Seriously, you thought I would do something to your packet so you called two people to make sure? Wow.

How do you keep your feet on the ground, when you know you were born to fly?

Just a girl who runs.

Hey C-R...I stuffed your packet, btw. It's the only one I remember stuffing for whatever reason.

Thunder, I didn't touch your packet. I didn't even see it. Seriously, you thought I would do something to your packet so you called two people to make sure? Wow.

Actually I called one, texted another...and then emailed the both again this morning.  This doesn't include the webcam I snuck into Trent's house before your arrival.  The only thing I feared worse than two girls poopin in a cup, was Candice poopin in my packet. 

Thanks for being the better person. 

Thunder smash!

how often do you dream about me?

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

never.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams