Letters & Opinions

Hello, SATURDAILIES?? Anyone? (Read 18 times)

DeathRunnr

That Death Thingy

WTF? It’s past noon, people!

6 mile run this morning, followed by a 1-hour BeatBoss™ Cycle class.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Sorry/not sorry to be so slow today. I just got back from doing a weight workout and swimming 2,050 yards. And I gassed up the CR-V on the way home.

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

Baboon

delicate flower

WTF? It’s past noon, people!

I'm a busy man with shit to do!

I had my triathlon club's annual "raffle run" where you get a raffle ticket for every half mile lap you can run in 35 minutes.  I treated this as a tempo run and ran 5.4 miles at 6:48 avg.  I got 10 tickets and won a package of black and white cookies and some coffee k-cups.  I'll take the coffee to work since we have a machine there but the cups cost 50 cents each.

After that I had a volunteer shift with the doggo adoption group, standing out in the 42 degree rain for 2.5 hours.  I had an umbrella but I was still cold and wet.  I am home now trying to thaw.

<3

alywheel

I walked the dog then didn’t feel like heading back out to run. So I swapped in a barbell circuit workout at home, subbing the curl bar + 40lbs of plates for the barbell. It was …ok. Not enough weight for some exercises. Definitely didn’t enjoy the feeling of hip thrusters using the curl bar.

Then I spent a while throwing the football in the front yard with DS. Beautiful day. If I had prosecco I’d whip up some afternoon French 75 cocktails.

HobbitLegs

elevenses

18.2 hilly miles.

DavePNW

20 miles that went much better than expected.

Dave

StepbyStep-SH

4 miles run/walk. Beautiful morning!

Then I took DS out for brunch at one of our favorite places and definitely inhaled far more calories than I burned: "everything" skillet, huge blueberry pancake (GF!!) with plenty of butter and just enough syrup and a cup of hot chocolate - yes, with whipped cream.

I like Aly's cocktail idea. If I had prosecco I would make a kir like I had last night using the currant wine/liqueur that was part of last night's cellar club selection (they served the kir last night, and it was yummy!).

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

hog4life

Just under 19 miles on the bike, it was windy AF!

pcolajen

kind of a big deal

Peloton 60 mins/17.5 miles

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

Hour run.

***************************************************************************************

"C" is for cookie.  That's good enough for me.

RunJasonRun

Forgot to post.  Three miles yesterday.

You got 'em.  Let the anticipation begin.