Letters & Opinions

I haven't done anything yet, but I'll still start the TUESDAILIES (Read 20 times)

DeathRunnr

That Death Thingy

Nothing so far. I decided to sleep in an extra hour. I'll be teaching BodyPump tonight after work, so I'll get something in today.

alywheel

I ran 4 miles early this morning. Now one of the cars is BACK in the shop (never buying another one of these!!) and so juggling getting myself and DH into the office, and home, and two kid dentist appointments, and sport practices, with one car. Doable, but not fun.

hog4life

Aly, what type car? I’ll just be doing some garage cleaning today and maybe a walk later. But first we are heading to the dentist for our semi annual checkup.

Baboon

delicate flower

9 miles on the track before work.  Steady effort and a 6:52 avg pace.  Bike workout later.

<3

alywheel

Aly, what type car? I’ll just be doing some garage cleaning today and maybe a walk later. But first we are heading to the dentist for our semi annual checkup.

It’s an Audi A6. It’s pretty and fun but omg I hate it so much the last few months. Coolant leaks - which led to my engine smoking, a full set of new tires, and now an issue with the compressor (?) preventing the air conditioner from working.

DeathRunnr

That Death Thingy

It’s an Audi A6. It’s pretty and fun but omg I hate it so much the last few months. Coolant leaks - which led to my engine smoking, a full set of new tires, and now an issue with the compressor (?) preventing the air conditioner from working.

Is it old? I thought Audis were supposed to be good cars.

alywheel

Is it old? I thought Audis were supposed to be good cars.

2017. So stuff like tires made sense. I don’t know why we keep getting leaks.

StepbyStep-SH

My car-crazy DS says that newer (aka since 2010? 2000?) Audis are not nearly as reliable and quality as the older models were. I don't know where he gets him information, but he reads and watches way more car stuff than I do.

Hour early morning walk done. I plan to go back to the Y shortly to do something - maybe just TM or stationary bike - for a while before using the locker room to shower and shave before my massage. Our house is currently in turmoil with new floors being put in, and my schedule was open today, so I chose not to get up super early to use the tiny downstairs bathroom at 5:30 a.m. to get all of us through the shower before the flooring guy got there.

I'm very excited for the new floors, but even more excited to have our house back to normal and it's only been two days. Fingers crossed by tomorrow night it will all be done. The cat will be very appreciative of it being finished, also - he's been locked in the guest bedroom since yesterday morning and is not a fan of the situation.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

n a m

1stBrn ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Unicrn

Trainer time before work but had to cut it a little short.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

RunJasonRun

Four miles

Spring is just around the corner.

You got 'em.  Let the anticipation begin.  

StepbyStep-SH

Four miles

Spring is just around the corner.

Here that means snow! Finally. I guess.

2-4" Thursday night into Friday and more next week.  Because Easter wouldn't be right without it.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

pcolajen

kind of a big deal

Peloton 35 mins/9.5 miles