Letters & Opinions

Peaceful TUESDAILIES (Read 21 times)

DeathRunnr

That Death Thingy

My bitchy Gen-Z coworker is out today. It’s going to be a nice day.

Started the morning with an easy 6-mile indoor bike ride in Croatia. I’ll be teaching my evening BODYPUMP™ class after work today also.

StepbyStep-SH

Walk this morning.  Got chilled by the damp cold thanks to wearing the wrong gloves.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Baboon

delicate flower

Good morning!  I ran 7 miles before work and have a 75 minute bike workout later.

<3

DavePNW

Record heat in the midwest, but a chilly 30 degrees here. Went to the track for a race-week workout of 7x800m w/200m recoveries, plus 3x200m, total 9.5 miles. My workout paces lately have been generally disappointing, but I was very happy with where they ended up today. So I'm feeling a tiny bit better about my HM this weekend.

Dave

HobbitLegs

elevenses

6 sweaty miles. It was 70 when I finished. Felt strangely good.

shu_runner

7.25 miles w/ speedwork (2 min on/2 min off x10).  I was not prepared to do speedwork in 70 degrees and full sun, but I got it done. 🥵

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Weight workout, and swam 2,250 yards. It is 72 degrees here, and DW and I are out on the deck.

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

StepbyStep-SH

Weight workout, and swam 2,250 yards. It is 72 degrees here, and DW and I are out on the deck.

If we weren't under fire warnings because it has been so dry, I would think about getting out the fire pit on the patio some of these evenings.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

RunJasonRun

Unscheduled rest day

I was planning to go for a little run after seeing Dune 2 for the second time, but it was pouring down rain after the fact, so I just lazied out.

I did walk up the stairs to the second-to-last row of the IMAX theater, if that counts for anything.

You got 'em.  Let the anticipation begin.  

pcolajen

kind of a big deal

Peloton 35 mins/9.5 miles