Letters & Opinions

Mondailies (Read 22 times)

DavePNW

8 miles with strides at 33 degrees and a little icy.

Dave

DeathRunnr

That Death Thingy

8 miles with strides at 33 degrees and a little icy.

I did half your mileage and almost double your temps - 4 miles at 63 degrees. No ice, but lots of clouds.

Baboon

delicate flower

Whatcha say, Chuckles!  I ran 9 hilly miles.  My pace was surprisingly fast for tired legs.  I was going to swim this morning but slept like ass so I stayed in bed.

<3

6 on the rail trail.  There was a little walking involved and ended up being a 10:15 pace.  A long way from GMP, but I will take it.

hog4life

I had PT this morning and then made at least 20 trips up and down our stairs to bring some boxes/tubs down. Then I transferred all the  boxes/tubs to underneath the house. Lots of steps, lots of lifting, and now my back is aching.

catwhoorg

Labrat

I grabbed my sports bag on the way out the door, only to find come lunchtime I hadn't packed it.

So a nada day

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Swam 1200 yards at the Del Boca Vista Sports and Recreation Center.

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

Village people

LOL, Bob. One of my kids bought me a Del Boca Vista t shirt.

2nd day in a row at the gym. Maybe I’ll try running outside tomorrow.

shu_runner

7.27 miles.  60 degrees and sunny.  Glorious!

DavePNW

One of my kids bought me a Del Boca Vista t shirt.

lol, +1

Dave

HobbitLegs

elevenses

5 easy miles. Started at 6 PM and still had daylight at the end 

StepbyStep-SH

Another "walking around" day - this time a tour of the UW-Milwaukee campus, plus a mile or so in the downtown walking between the Milwaukee Public Market (very cool!) and the Grohmann Museum at the Milwaukee School of Engineering.

Nothing today was the a-ha to help DS make his decision between UW-Milwaukee and UW-Stout. We need to find out if he can get a master's degree in 2 years after the program he's looking at for undergrad at Stout, or if it would take 3 years. Milwaukee would be a 5-year Bachelor of Architecture professional degree that would position him for licensing more quickly. He will probably end up at Milwaukee eventually either way, since that is where he go for the master's.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.