Letters & Opinions

Patriot Day Mondailies (Read 27 times)

DavePNW

The hills did their thing; Baboon’s on pace for 3:15 at 35k and now in the homestretch. Come on, buddy!

It’s getting warm and many of the people I’m tracking have crashed hard.

Dave

shu_runner

These announcers on the broadcast are more insufferable than usual.

The guy was particularly bad.  He called Emma Bates "Emma Hall" at the beginning and "Amanda Bates" at the end.  Dude...

Our soccer coach's son got a 2:37.  It's about 3 minutes slower than his Cleveland PR, which doesn't seem bad given how other people I'm tracking seem to be faring now.

DavePNW

Baboon’s done in 3:16:59! A strong performance on a tough day. He held up much better than most of the folks I was tracking. It was about 70 degrees and sunny when he finished.

Dave

DeathRunnr

That Death Thingy

WTG, Babs!!!! Eat all the cupcakes!

catwhoorg

Labrat

DD got a nasty knock on her head on Sunday during basketball (She is 100% being targeted by other teams, and the coaches need to step in an stop this), and was showing concussion symptoms. Kept her home from school to keep and eye on her. So skipped a workout today.

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

Baboon

delicate flower

Baboon’s done in 3:16:59! A strong performance on a tough day. He held up much better than most of the folks I was tracking. It was about 70 degrees and sunny when he finished.

Yeah my splits actually look great compared to what I am seeing from others.  Good Lord.  BQ -8:01!  Top 20% OA and AG.

<3

HobbitLegs

elevenses

Yeah my splits actually look great compared to what I am seeing from others.  Good Lord.  BQ -8:01!  Top 20% OA and AG.

Good stuff, Babs! Congrats! A lot of people withered today.

Village people

Woot, Babs!

DD got a nasty knock on her head on Sunday during basketball (She is 100% being targeted by other teams, and the coaches need to step in an stop this), and was showing concussion symptoms. Kept her home from school to keep and eye on her. So skipped a workout today.

Ouch. It can get ugly under the basket. I hope she is doing okay.

shu_runner

Good job, babs.

5 miles.

workinprogress11

Great job!

workinprogress11

Sorry to hear this. I hope she and the situation gets better.

Awesome job, Babs!!