Letters & Opinions

Early THURSDAILIES (Read 18 times)

DeathRunnr

That Death Thingy

Going into work early today, so it will be a RD for me.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Rest day. DW and I are at Gare St. Lazare in Paris, waiting for a train to Bayeaux. I could use a little sleep.

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

RunJasonRun

Six miles early with a local running friend

These Thursday workouts push the envelope for me, since I am trying to get back into shape.

You got 'em.  Let the anticipation begin.  

hog4life

Chasing and playing with 3 grandkids all week is providing plenty of steps, lol.

DavePNW

Rest day. DW and I are at Gare St. Lazare in Paris, waiting for a train to Bayeaux. I could use a little sleep.

Cool! Do you plan to do any running while you're there? I've found running while traveling in interesting places can be a nice way to sightsee a little faster than walking, if you're just looking around rather than planning to stop in anywhere.

In other important news: I booked my hotel for NYCM.

Dave

Baboon

delicate flower

'Morning.  I ran six easy miles once the awful morning weather settled down.  Coach sent me an article on how to even split the Boston Marathon and I was like "Bruh I did that last year."  Well, 50 second positive split, which is close enough.

<3

DavePNW

'Morning.  I ran six easy miles once the awful morning weather settled down.  Coach sent me an article on how to even split the Boston Marathon and I was like "Bruh I did that last year."  Well, 50 second positive split, which is close enough.

Pretty impressive at that race! And I'm sure you also corrected him with "you mean the Bank of America Marathon."

Dave

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

Hour interval trainer ride.  Fifteen minute brick run.

***************************************************************************************

"C" is for cookie.  That's good enough for me.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Cool! Do you plan to do any running while you're there? I've found running while traveling in interesting places can be a nice way to sightsee a little faster than walking, if you're just looking around rather than planning to stop in anywhere.

In other important news: I booked my hotel for NYCM.

I would definitely want to run while here, but I’m on a break from running until my left knee stops bothering me.

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

n a m

1stBrn ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Unicrn

An hour on the trainer

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.