Letters & Opinions

Last day of winter Mondailies (Read 20 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

Good morning!  I ran 5 miles before sunrise.  My Garmin "sleep score" last night was a personal best of 87, yet here I am still sleepy.

<3

DavePNW

7:30 AM flight which meant leaving the house at 5, so no run this morning. Hopefully will be able to get one in this evening at my destination, which is beautiful St. Louis, MO. This week is going to be tough to get runs in, at least at marathon-training level.

Dave

StepbyStep-SH

15 minute warm-up walk on the indoor track + 30 minutes of strength training.

Our house is getting new floors throughout the kitchen, dining room, living room, hallway, stairs and two bathrooms this week, so it felt like going to the Y to work out and shower after the crews got there was just the most prudent approach. I'm working from the office of my magazine job to avoid listening to the sounds of construction, and feeling a little guilty over the poor cat, who is locked in a guest bedroom with his things.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

n a m

1stBrn ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Unicrn

RD

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

hog4life

It felt like winter here this morning with 25 degrees and a feels like 15! It was a RD but I got in a lot of walking while running some errands.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

Yeah - another rest day.

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

DeathRunnr

That Death Thingy

Lots of errands, and then finally a 4-mile run.