Low HR Training

Vacation (Read 379 times)

C-R

Just wanted to let everyone know that Jimmy is taking a sabbatical from RA for a while. He's good. Just busy with his creative endeavors. In time, he may pop in from time to time.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
    "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

Just wanted to let everyone know that Jimmy is taking a sabbatical from RA for a while. He's good. Just busy with his creative endeavors. In time, he may pop in from time to time.

sabbatical includes deleting his own useful posts in the stickies and the neat signature etc ?? also he didn't post anything about these happenings so I seriously thought his account got hacked. Surprised

in any case, I'm glad it's all ok, I wish him fun with whatever endeavors he's spending time with.

EDIT: another question. I just noticed, the running links on his site are missing now / page not found. sounds like sabbatical from running itself too? Cry

Consistently Slow

sabbatical includes deleting his own useful posts in the stickies and the neat signature etc ?? also he didn't post anything about these happenings so I seriously thought his account got hacked. Surprised

in any case, I'm glad it's all ok, I wish him fun with whatever endeavors he's spending time with.

EDIT: another question. I just noticed, the running links on his site are missing now / page not found. sounds like sabbatical from running itself too? Cry

He re-posted his stickies. Smile

Run until the trail runs out.

2013***1500 miles

50 miler

Race Less Train More

Ana Trason  "Living Her Life"

"The Marble in The Groove"

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

He re-posted his stickies. Smile

well, still missing a few posts, such as the great post in the boilerplate thread (his first post in that thread, it was starting with

"Just to add to this most awesome informational thread").

I just don't understand why all the deleting. I'm pretty confused over this.

but, of course, it's his decision what to do with his own stuff.