MIT

Welcome Everyone (Read 13 times)

I am so excited to see so many of you signed up on this site! I hope that this site helps us all stay motivated specially during this time of year!

If you would like to show off your weekly workouts or be held accountable (whatever gets you motivated, right?) you will need to make your account public. This way other members will be able to click on your name and view your activities. I find it very difficult to get myself out the door during the winter months and need the extra motivation. I've been checking out other users account that are public and that's all I needed to get myself out the door.

If you don't feel comfortable making your workouts public that is absolutely fine too. I hope you find the cool graphs and stat reports fun. I have to admit, I've been a little obsesed with all the available tools on this site and been playing around trying to figure things out.

If you have any questions about the tools let us know and we can all figure them out together.

Ok, I think I made my workouts public. Let me know if they aren't.

How do you get it to display bike stats on the front page? Not that I have any at the moment

Scott, Go to training log>summery. on the right of screen you have to pick the stats widget and drag it to the left. pick what activity you want the stats to display.

Hope this helps. I am still learning my way around here too

Got it, Thanks Michele

You are right this site can get you a little obsessed