Mobile Maze Battleship

suggestions for next game (Read 167 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

1) teams 2) spherical world 3) ? Your thoughts?

Roads were made for journeys...

I like the idea of teams but unless the initial board is smaller I don't think that we need a spherical world. I think that rather than having a regular placement of blocks like the current game the distribution should be random. Also, maybe instead of 1 row per round, get rid of 2 rows, and once you switch to all rows maybe switch first to half unoccupied rows, just to keep the game progressing and not to get it too small too fast once we get near the end, but still moving things along as it were. My 2 pence.

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Wingz

Professional Noob

Jeffdonahue suggested:
        I say - BRING IT ON!!!! If that is the case, how about a "move diagonal" option?
        Agreed! Included.

Roads were made for journeys...

jeffdonahue

So are tehere any other new rules as relates to being on a team? Some options: Your missiles dont hurt your team You dont take damage if you land on the same spot as a team-mate If you and a team mate occupy the same spot, you each get an additional attack next turn Maybe you could donate some of your move to another team-mate, so I could give one slot to Zoomy (assuming she was on my team) and she wuold be able to move 4 spots next turn, but I could only move 2 (all this done on the hush-hush of course so the other team wouldnt know). If your teammate dies you could go to that spot and give them one of your life points, thus bringing them back from the dead. Or - maybe the team as a WHOLE gets a certain amount of hit points and it is a "whole team dies at once" thing. So if there were three people, the team gets 9 points. Theoretically here, I could take 8 hits as long as the rest of my team didnt take any but we all keep playing. Or, no blocks but..... wait for it.... wherever somebody shot during the last round is a block for the current round. This would be tough though because a team could potentially box in somebody (or try to) so they couldnt move the next turn. Though with the the diagonal move add-in that would be tough because you owuld have to figure out where someone was moving to adn then hit all 8 spots around him. Just some thoughts