Masters Running

Meeting Robin Roberts (Read 311 times)

munchkn883

Okay, here is the link to the first video!! I'll let you all know when the full video is on! http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6107556 Love to all!
      Donna: I don't think that link is working anymore.
      Vista
      munchkn883

Okay, it worked a few minutes ago, but then again I'm not too good with computers!! Try www.wtvd.com and you will be able to click on the story. Let me know if it works. Did you cut and paste the link?
        evanflein

Donna, I followed the link from the URL you posted just now, worked great. Sure wish the video clip was longer... Congratulations on this event, how wonderful to have spent such quality time with her (and you look radiant!!). Thanks for posting this and letting us know.
          munchkn883

What is on now is just a "teaser". There will be something longer airing on the 6 o'clock news. After it airs, I'm hoping it will be on the wtvd website.

Head Procrastinator

It worked here too!! Great piece, can't wait for the rest.
              ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
                OK......I waited a few minutes and now it has loaded up okay. It had to be something at the station end because of the message they put up Here is the hyperlink. That is a GREAT story Donna. Thanks for sharing it. http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6107556
                Vista
                munchkn883

Here is what was on the 6 o'clock news. http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=6107556
                    Oh Donna, that was amazing. This big ole' Guy is fighting back tears thinking of you and Robin. You are both so special. I feel honored to have "known" you and to have caught a glimpse into Robin also. God Bless You both. Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

TheSaint

Donna, that was wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
                      seemomgo

Wow! That was so moving. I am overwhelmed. You are one special lady!
                          Donna, I rarely venture out of the "40's" on this board so unfortunately don't know you as well as some of the others here. But I just had to tell you that your video was incredibly touching and inspiring. I truly admire your courage and pray for peace for you and your family as you pursue the art of truly living out your time here. God is here with you as well as waiting for you on the other side. Thank you for sharing your journey!
                          Progress Trumps Pefection
                          btb1490

I think I made it to just about the 2 minute mark before the tears started. That was some special moment, thank you for sharing it. All the best to you munch.
                              This is wonderful and so moving. You are a leader and living with such grace and style. My blues are gone and I go into today with you in mind. Thank you Karin
                                You're a woman of grace, and the real star. Thanks for your ongoing presence here; you inspire and honor us by sharing your story.
                                Masters 2000 miles