Masters Running

Happy 50th Birthday to OrangeMat! (Read 236 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

OM, welcome to the new decade - hope it's a great one!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Don't let that zero at the end bother you.  Happy Birthday and hoping for lots of good racing in your new AG!

"I didn’t run a race until I was 41 and that was a marathon! Let that sink in for a minute." -me

Tramps

Celebrate!  Have a good one.

Be safe. Be kind.

Slo

Happy Birthday OM !

Happy birthday!  Welcome to the start of your second semicentennial!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Mike E

MM #5615

Wow--OM is 50?!  It seems like, just yesterday, she was in her 40's...time sure does fly.  Happy birthday!

Jlynne

I read all the time that 50 is the new 20. Hope that applies to running paces too! Have a great day OM Smile

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Congratulations on your first half-century.  May the second be as more enjoyable as than the first.  Think of all the AG wins when you get that far Wink

edit because I have a very short memory of what the end of the first was Black eye and enjoyable was not it.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

mrrun

Happy Birthday and celebrate the new Age Group!

marj

C-R

Happy Birthday. Make it a great one!

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                      "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Wow, look at that cake! Thank you so much, everyone!! This is such a great group, I'm really blessed. Smile

pfriese

Happy Birthday.

A new AG to conquer!

...Happy B'Day and Good Running to Ya.........

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Happy Birthday OM!  For your birthday present I'm going to give you permission to completely forget that last year if you want.

Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

Dave59

Ahhh ...... 50.  I wish I could remember it.

Happy Birthday!