Masters Running

Best Race times in 2010 (Read 2521 times)

I wasn't going to post this as there's no way it's going to hold up.  (Heck, even I'm going to probably best this if I can.)  But so far I guess it's good to go.

breger1 - M55 to 59 - Marathon - 3:55:15 at Boston.

Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

10k,  1st race in 55-59 AG,  53:04 

Thank You Ilene, 

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

Ilene, since there's and empty spot for the M65-69 10 mile spot and I had a slow 1:44:18 at the Crim last Saturday, I guess I can fill it.

Thanks, Tom

evanflein

Ilene, can you put these down for me? I posted earlier, but it got missed:

I'm going to post my improved 5k time from 4th of July: 21:57

Also, I get to bump predawnrunner with my half marathon time of 1:42:17

Thanks!

Ilene:  could you change my 5K time to 20:59, I ran this past Saturday, still not where I want to be but improving steadily.

I have to bump my current 10K best time w/ a better one:   58:33      Not a huge difference, but I'll take whatever I can get!

Unplanned 4 mile race in Newton Falls, Ohio 32:02 age 55. Thanks Ilene

Courage ! Do one brave thing today...then run like hell.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

hilene.

I see my good Michigander buddy tselbs hasn't checked in yet on the half mary

so please slip me in while I've got an open window of opportunity. .  thanks.

M65 - 69 .. 2:11:10  ..... tetsujin209

I've got some other times I'm checking out too but I'm not sure if they are this year or,

upon further investigation, they might not  even be mine and might be someone else's.

thanks.

5K - 27:08
                  10K - 53:52

5M - 44:08
                  10M - 91:01

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

4K open division cross country race at Forest Park Invitational, St. Louis, MO:  14:24 finish; 45-49 age group.  Thanks.

City of Roses 5K, Cape Girardeau, MO;  17:42 in 45-49 age group.  Thanks.

MoBramExam

City of Roses Half Marathon, Cape Girardeau, MO  --  M 45-49  --  1:31:27.   Rookie HM.   Thanks.

evanflein

Hey Ilene, I get to bump Francesca for the 50-54 women's 50k time!

5:06:41 was my time for the Equinox Ultra on Saturday, Sept. 18.

BlazinCajun

Ran a 10K yesterday (Whiskey Road Race, Aiken, SC) 41:25. PR'd by 6:54 faster than a 10K race this past summer.

Andrew
                            ------------------
                            God, my Lord, is my strength;
                            he makes my feet swift as those of hinds
                            and enables me to go upon the heights.
                            Hb 3:19

pfriese

Hey Ilene.

A few updates for me.

10K - 45:07

10 mile - 1:15:57

Half marathon - 1:42:15

Thanks

Paul

Hi Ilene...thanks for this and I have a bunch to add. 

1 mile F45-49  6:05 Northampton Mile 6/19/10

4 mile F45-49 26:36 4 on the 4th 7/3/10  (although not on the 4th!)

5 mile F45-49  33:22  Don Maynard Memorial 5 miler 9/18/10

10 mile F 45-49  1:09:40  Sea Legs Shuffle 8/1/10

20k F45-49  1:26:56  New Haven 20k 9/6/10

time to work on that marathon PR next! Smile