Masters Running

OT - kind of - Matty Eappen Foundation (Read 15 times)

Hi Masters,

Most of you know by now I am so excited to be running the Boston Marathon this year for the Matty Eappen Foundation.  I ran Boston in 2006 with Team Brigham and for the past 6 years I have been a volunteer on the Marathon Medical team, packet stuffing, and at the starting line with my running group - Merrimack Valley Striders.  I know all of you have people and charities in your "real life' that you donate to, but I just thought I would give this a shout out.  If you are able to donate anything towards my fundraising campaign, I would greatly appreciate it, but if you are not able to do that if you even just take a look at all the foundation does to help make people aware of the dangers of Shaken Baby Syndrome it would be great.  The foundation strives to educate the public about Abusive Head Trauma for infants and provides support and funding to families of victims.  Thank you for taking the time to read this!!

http://w.mattyeappen.org/denise-illsley.html

denise

Mike E

MM #5615

That is really sad.  Very cool that you are helping with such a great cause, though.

Thanks Mike!!

denise