Masters Running

Thu Nov 6 Runs and Workouts (Read 543 times)

TammyinGP

If you told the underwear story, Tim, then I missed it. And if I missed it, I'm sure it's the first time I've ever missed something on this board, right? Roll eyes Men Gone Wild, eh? You aren't trying to pull the socks over my eyes now are ya? Clowning around do tell . . . Blush June of 2009 is still a ways away Tim, so who knows what your status will be then . . . but I"ll keep you informed of my friends status as well. She is super nice, very fun and just a sweet down to earth gal.

Tammy

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

If you told the underwear story, Tim, then I missed it. And if I missed it, I'm sure it's the first time I've ever missed something on this board, right? Roll eyesc
      sure not the first time the hottub goddess has missed somethin` else though.Big grin uhmm, just in case tim comes, that`s all but does your friend like the hot tub like you do?
      don't worry...there are many of us who are slowwwwwwwww.
      thank you posie, . . . but it isn`t you, that`s for sure.
      Timothy, that needs to run...but beating Twocat...and have tet in my sights!
      no particular reason except maybe even if you can`t do a double-digit taper this time, maybe you can at least PR. what`s your best non-running stretch so far this year? <>35days/35days>>>

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)