Masters Running

September Masters Miles (Read 397 times)

Tramps

Beautiful scene, Carolyn. Thanks for doing this again! 203 miles for me.

Be safe. Be kind.

Great picture, Carolyn! Your location must be awesome. 133.9 miles for September, 1,126 YTD. Thanks for doing this every month - we appreciate it! Jeanne
        Thanks, Carolyn. Smile By complete coincidence, the round number of 100 miles for September. Dark Horse
        I'm a dark horse, running on a dark race course.
          Rest day today,so only 135.4 miles for September
          Looking for a place to Happen, making stops along the way - The Hip

Marathon Maniac #957

Thanks Carolyn. I'm finally getting back into the regular mileage again. September: 170.1 miles YTD: 1556.5

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Wow, mine matches Dark Horse's! 100.0 miles for September. Of course, I made sure that I ran the right distance today to hit 100!
                52.6 for me. Nothing compared to the rest of you, but my longest month of the year. Also 171 cycling.

Doug, runnin' cycling in Rochester, MI

"Think blue, count two, and look for a red shoe"

Sooo envious of your foliage...Maybe Tennessee will look that way in a few weeks. Thanks for sharing and for doing this Wildchild! Up at 4:15 this morning to hit the dreadmill at the gym so as not to be at the bottom of the list, but alas, only 65.4 for Sept. for me, with a shameful 640.4 YTD. No But October will be better!!! Big grin
                    I'd have a hard time leaving for work every day if I lived there, I think, Carolyn. Thanks so much for posting that--I think I haven't been appreciating fall enough this year (kind of mourning summer too much). That helped! Assuming I get out today and do 6, I'll be at 197 for Sept. 1705 for the year. grins, A
                    Masters 2000 miles

Top 'O the World!

Thanks for doing this Carolyn! .........Kewl driveway! Wink ...we went through Boreas to run over to Breck this wknd took a BUNCH of these: Sept Miles: 131.1 (a PR but still under my target Tongue) YTD: 918.4
                      Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                      TomD

September 265.10 miles TomD
                        Henrun

Henrun: 131.2 (YTD-949.9) Marj: 95.8 (YTD-622.1) Beautiful picture Carlolyn. Our Boston foliage is beginning to turn.
                          Henrun

sorry - duplicate Cry
                            wildchild

Carolyn

Just finished my last run of the month. My totals are 128.4 for September, and 1034.8 for the YTD. Five PRs this month! A 10K PR of 59:29 at a target race - I was happy about this one. The other 4 were all first-time races at distances of 1.2, 4, 5.2, and 6.5 miles, so they were PRs by default, but I really enjoyed the trail race series.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

dg.

thanks Carolyn! I had 88.2 running miles this month, which is a PR. I was sick for a coule of weeks but didn't have to stop running for too long. I had a few other prs too, (but no races) -- since the numbers would make the rest of you cry if they were yours, I won't mention them. But after an injury filled year, I'm happy! Longest run, biggest week, fastest pace (strides) & fastest average pace. yippee. Smile thanks for the pictures. congratulations every one of you.