Masters Running

May Masters Miles (Read 40 times)

Mike E

MM #5615

Thanks wild!  I didn't get a lot of miles in this month but I took 1st in my age group at the Cellcom Half Marathon, had a fun time with my kids, AND I met Jlynne!

May: 160

2015: 762

OrangeMat

MM #6177

98.7 miles for me this month, which included a 5k PR on my birthday (finally broke 23 minutes!) and two weeks completely off from running as I recovered from surgery (a revision to the reconstruction I had several years back).

an amazing likeness

Another great photo of the western vistas...wow.

206 miles May

3rd AG in half mar, meet up and got see Coastwalker earn a massive PR; 1st AG 4OA in a small local 5K.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

384 miles for the year to date

86 miles for May

Thanks, wild

TomS

Tramps

Some great running from lots of folks!

204.3 for me.

First 200+ month in a very long time; 5 weekends and and lots of slow miles.

Be safe. Be kind.

MIRich

First time posting here. May: 138.2 YTD: 833.7 It was not a big miles month for me since I had a marathon with pre/post race tapering. No AG or OA win, but I BQ'd -4:48. #2 marathon and a 40:35 PR from marathon #1 end of last Summer.

The Phoenix has risen! Recovered from my injury, and kickin' serious asphalt once again!

rmcj001

Thanks Wild!  Nice picture.

Finished May with 271.2 miles (first month this year over 200),  810.6 (811 - another prime) YTD. Got credit for 1st AG at Horseshoe Lake half marathon, but think it was actually 2nd (don't think Hans is/was a woman - but, I could be wrong)

Ray

98.5 miles for May

514.2 YTD

PW in a half marathon, and 4th in my AG at a 4 mile race Memorial Day Weekend. Every year at this race the same three women keep finishing ahead of me

Thanks for keeping tally Carolyn!

First and foremost, 114.5 running miles.  Round up if you like.  Fastest average pace for the last few years. Smile

Plenty of time doing weights and abs at the gym.  Also lots of cycling with my 2nd longest ride ever on the last day of the month, 30.75 miles, with some pretty steep ups & downs.

"I didn’t run a race until I was 41 and that was a marathon! Let that sink in for a minute." -me

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Thanks,Wild

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

wildchild

Carolyn

I had 224 miles for May  - I overshot a prime by only one mile, but I was on a group run the last day of the month, and couldn't stop a mile short of my car!  I could have added three more to get to the next prime, I guess, but it was hot and I was tired.   Anyway, it's the first month of the year over 200 miles, so it must be summer ultra season! 

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

May 2015 - tetsujin - 17 primo miles,
                          17 more than in April.
                          yippee.
                          Liliac Bloomsday - 12K (7.5 miles)
                          . . . with Dr. Feman and the butterflies
                          Beat the Bridge - 8K (5 miles)
                          training - 4.5 miles

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

tetsujin209 you have taken my lowest miles award.

I hope never to be that low again

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

A whopping 23 miles for me!!  hope to be on the comeback train!!

denise

shadow runner

The Shirtless Wonder

2015: 677.8 mi 99:31:51 8:49 / mi

May: 133.5 mi 19:10:27

8:38 / mi

Joe Suder

Nulla camisia et nulla problematum