Masters Running

Best Race Times in 2008 (Read 3053 times)

Sorry SLOJim, but that M 55-59 HM time is going down on Sunday. Smile Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

Sorry SLOJim, but that M 55-59 HM time is going down on Sunday. Smile Bill
      I figured it really didn't deserve to be up there, but we have to keep Ilene busy while she's recovering. Smile
        Wow, Coastwalker I would love to sit down and and share some chardonnay and caviar with you. Smile Jim, I just started back running last night! 2 miles! Woohooo! Big grin
        That's great! So you're going to make the relay race? What's that cat doing.... playing solitare or texas hold 'em?
          Yikes the pressure is on! I haven't raced in 2008 just yet....so we'll see! Thanks Ilene for doing this! I hope you are healing well these days too. CNY
            I hesitate to post since it won't last, but I'll temporarily fill in a blank. Half Marathon M60-64 1:58:58 TomS

#artbydmcbride

That's great! So you're going to make the relay race? What's that cat doing.... playing solitare or texas hold 'em?
              Oh yes, I will be in the relay race! I may be the slowest link, but I think I will add to the experience. Big grin I believe he is playing Freecell!

Runners run

Prince of Fatness

M40-44 MrPHinNJ 10K 45:20 There. I got my 15 mins of fame. Thanks.

Not at it at all. 

Okay, come and get me 40-44 year old wimmen. I know who you are and know I'm going down -- soon. Smile 5k: 21:28 10k: 45:31 (thanks, Ilene)
                  evanflein

heh, Soundie, you won't go down as fast as I will... but in the spirit of filling up the times (that's what we're doing, right?) till the real speedy ones show up... Ilene, please put me down for Marathon F45-49 with my 3:51:28 time from Carlsbad. It won't last, but it'll be fun to see for awhile! Smile
                      I had a good time at Wendy's Bar & Grill Saturday but it wasn't a PB. Big grin
                        I still am going to cry, because their is no fat boy or girl division. We all fell slighted.
                          Why no 10-mile? I believe it is run much more often than 50k and a couple others mentioned. My feeling is that any distance listed should have a reasonable hope of participants in each of the age categories. You will only get 2-3 people max in a couple of them.
                          Age 60 plus best times: 5k 19:00, 10k 38:35, 10m 1:05:30, HM 1:24:09, 30k 2:04:33

#artbydmcbride

Roll eyes

Runners run

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

thank you shoulder girl too, . . . and while you're at it havin' nothing to do but rehabin', maybe you can have a barefoot division and I won't have to wait until May, . . . uhmm, maybe one for thongs too, . . . or a best avatar, . . . I mean shoulder division. Smile

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Age 60 plus best times: 5k 19:00, 10k 38:35, 10m 1:05:30, HM 1:24:09, 30k 2:04:33