Masters Running

Pics of the newest grandmunch! (Read 172 times)

munchkn883

Piper Carolina -- 7 lbs. 3 ozs. -- 18 3/4 in. long Piper 1 piper3 Piper2

Top 'O the World!

Adorable!!! Smile Smile Lucky Grandma! Wink
      Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

She is so precious Munch! Congratulations again .....!!!!!

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
        It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

dg.

oh, what a sweetie! congratulations. have fun. and thanks for sharing her with us!
            Congrats, grandma munch. Thanks for sharing the pics with us. In the first one, she looks like she's dreaming of celebrating her first running victory! Smile Eliz

flomotioncoaching.com

She is a munchkin, isn't she? And a sleepy girl. Post more when you have one with her eyes open? Congrats to you and the family.
              Masters 2000 miles

Marathon Maniac #957

Adorable is right!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Ahh yes she is indeed a keeper! Congratulations on your beautiful new grandaughter. Grandchildren are one of the best things about growing old IMO. Big grin
                  TammyinGP

what a sweetie!!! Thanks for posting that. Me lurves little baby pics!

Tammy

evanflein

Donna she's gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. Smile
                      coastwalker

What a cutie!!! I sure wish I could sleep that soundly... Congrats, Munch! Continue to enjoy your brand new granddaughter. Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

SteveP

Piper's a doll!!!! Thanks for the pictures.

SteveP

Perfect!!!!
                            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Renee the dog

Thanks for posting. Congratulations! Enjoy her!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

wildchild

Carolyn

She's a cutie! Enjoy your trip to meet her - bet you can't wait!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.