Masters Running

Boston Bib Numbers (Read 50 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Peter Balletta (PeterinNC) : 4:02:11

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

dg.

I hope they really are!

... Amy's 11th in her ag.    at least, I think so.  : O.       (edited for updated numbers...)

yay Peter  Smile

wildchild

Carolyn

When Amy finished, it showed her as 7th in AG, but now that's changed to 11th.  Last year she was 2nd!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

dg.

Hey--Posie's friend, Kristen is finishing with a great time!  I'm sure wildchild will be posting it any second, now...

too much fun, we get to watch 2 races   :  )

Mike E

MM #5615

Posie and Robin are getting close!

wildchild

Carolyn

4:10:03 - Robin

4:10:19 - Nancy

did I win?

dg.

Posie & Robin are both in!!

(sorry Mike.. I'm not even in the race ; ))

should've known.... speedy Carolyn!!

Mike E

MM #5615

Robin at 4:10:03 and Posie at 4:10:19.  Way to go!!

Mike E

MM #5615

Dang!

wildchild

Carolyn

Woo hoo!

Dave59

Obviously the internet is faster at higher altitudes.

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

I'm late getting into this and wasn't smart enough to get everyone's number into the BAA app before I got to the course and met up with Craig, SO, and Mari's support team.  And while there, my hands were too cold and wet to be able to do much.  I can't imagine how much work it was to run as well as everyone did when it was so much fun spectating!!  I walked about 3 miles of the course (17 to 20) to get to the meeting place and it was fun going uphill into a very gusty wind.  Not.

I got to see Amy, Mari, and her friend Stacy as they went by, but understandably they didn't want to stay around and chat.   I'm sorry I missed the rest of the group, especially since Robin appears to have been so close to Mari.

Well worth the trip, just to see the elites go by--They make 13 mph look so effortless.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Mariposai

this was so much fun to read. Yes, MikeE... I was smiling the whoke way and giving high five to as many people as I could. Tough day, but a great day for me. A Course PR and ran 20' faster than expected.  Cheers. 

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

C-R

This was an awesome thread. Thanks guys and congrats to everyone!!!!!!!!!

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                              "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

mrrun

Congrats to all you runners - outrunning the wind and rain so fast I couldn't find you.  Relish your accomplishments

marj