Masters Running

Tumor Marker update (Read 241 times)

munchkn883

THE MARKERS ARE DOWN 3 POINTS!!!! Big grin I am so excited...treatments must be starting to help. Am getting an MRI of my head in the next couple of weeks b/c my vision has been getting a little weird.
      wooooohooooooo on the markers going down!! praying for good results on your MRI!!

denise

seemomgo

You deserve this good news munch!!! Hooray!!! Big grin Hmmmm. What is this vision thing? How dare it rain on your parade!!! I am continuing my prayers and positive vibes for you!
        nowor

Terrific news. Glad you're checking out the vision changes....maybe it's age related!
          SteveP

There's nothing kewler than good news!!!!! Sweet!!!!

SteveP

great news, Munch! We love you!
              Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Marathon Maniac #957

Woo hoo!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

It's always nice to get some good news. TomS

The Jogger

The news we all want to hear, brilliant Munch brilliant. Roy
                    coastwalker

YES!!! Great news, Munch - thanks for sharing it. I hope the eye thing turns out to be nothing. Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Yippeee!! Wonderful news, Munch!!!

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

Munch, Great news..keep us posted... Sending all positive energy your way Tall

Recent Best times: None recently

selb3

Big grin Most Excellent!! Very Cool dave
                              Very good to hear, err, read. Clowning around Best of luck from here on in!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

New Month, great news!!!!!

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.