Masters Running

Wednesday July 27th mid-week mania (Read 686 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

You CANNOT call a cell phone in jail period - it must be a home phone number.

How do they know the number you're calling is a cell phone?  Confused

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Marathon Maniac #957

I was texting some gals friends of mine right before this happened...then nothing all of a sudden.  

Wait a minute - texting while driving?  After taking a 1000 mg hydrocodone? (shaking head)  Timbo, you need to be careful! 

You know, an elderly man in our neighborhood was pulled over and he had put his afternoon pills into an empty bottle - I don't even think they were pain pills, just his various meds, but they took him to jail, too.  He had to have a relative come in with his actual prescription bottles to prove that the pills were prescribed to him, but I think he had to pay a fine, too.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

... holly//......yep, it is Definitely getting that bad,

I turn down about 3-dozen out of state Oxycontin Rx's a week (percocet's Big Brother)

and having NoRxBottle is all the cops got to start with

one lady was arrested who had 9 wrapped in a tissue,

turns out she was meeting a buyer to sell it for $252 !!!!!!!

I asked one of our cops about it,

he said ''we can't arrest them just for having a PrescriptionBottle full of them""

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....