Masters Running

Oncologist Visit Report (Read 281 times)

munchkn883

Tuesday was my usual every other week appt. This one was my long visit with the shot. Tumor markers were done and today I called. They are up 1 more point, but the doctor said he is okay since my markers are staying pretty close. He feels like I'm at a turning point and they will start coming down now. I sure hope he's right. Right now I just want my hip to stop hurting from the shot...I can't even lay on that side! Cry

#artbydmcbride

{{munchkn883}} Hang in there, you are tough enough to beat it. Lying only on one side is a bummer, I know! I'm sending comfort vibes your way! ~*~*~*~*}}}}}

Runners run

evanflein

Hang in there Munch... you can do this! {{{Munchkn's sore hip}}}
        SteveP

{{{{{munchkn883}}}}}

SteveP

we love you, munch
            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
              Thinking of you munchkn and sending cyber hugs. You are SO strong. CNY
              coastwalker

Hi Munch, I also am so hopeful that your markers are at a turning point, and start reversing direction. Hang tough!!! Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

keep you eye on the prize!!! I am praying for you munch
                    {{{{{{{{{{{Munch}}}}}}}} - hugs and good vibes coming your way!

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

Munch, you're cresting the hill on your run. Soon it will be easier going!

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

btb1490

munch, I see this as a very positive post, not a bad one. Yes, I'm very sorry that your hip is hurting, but you know that it will soon enough. With your markers only being up 1 more point, that is a good sign that things are stable. Ride out the current storm and you know there will be calm seas ahead. Feel better soon! Thanks for the update!
                        selb3

Stay the course, be positive. All will be well. Soon, instead of Undecided you will be Cool Dave

The Jogger

I was really hoping this was going to be good news and so glad to see it is. Keep on keeping on. Roy
                              Yea......that is a good report. The stabilization of the numbers sounds very positive. Continued prayers on your behalf. Joey
                              Vista
                                will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and hoping this really is the turning point and your numbers will come down from here!! hope you're able to stay positive even with the sore hip

denise