Masters Running

A weigh we go! (Read 393 times)

Prince of Fatness

I need to get back to weighing myself once a week again.  This summer I've been ignoring the scale and eating what I want.  I haven't gained anything but the idea is to lose some weight, not just stay the same.

So, this morning I weighed myself.  174, down 3 pounds since 4 weeks ago when I last weighed myself.  I attribute this to running in the miserable heat rather than self control on my diet.  But, I'll take it.  Ideally I want to be around 165 or so.

Not at it at all. 

SteveP

I thought I've been eating less, however, up to 194 this week. I hope it's the 1.5 gallons of water and quart of juice I had yesterday.

SteveP

Dave59

I was doing good all week and was down 2 to 200, but then I went crazy last night and I am back up to 202, same as last week at this time.  If I go back to normal today I may check back in tomorrow with better news. 

Mike E

MM #5615

Okay--I don't want anybody to hate me here but...after being down to a 35 year low of 118, I'm back up to 126.  Not running for two weeks does that to you.

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

182 this morning... still to high and struggling. Need/want to get under 160!

bob e v
            2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

Okay--I don't want anybody to hate me here but...after being down to a 35 year low of 118, I'm back up to 126.  Not running for two weeks does that to you.

good work Mike!!  i'm sure it's just as frustrating for you trying to keep the weight on as it is for those of us trying to keep it off!!

My weight has been staying down between 131-132 all week......sunday starts vacation thoBlushRoll eyes

denise

Prince of Fatness

No hate is allowed in the weigh-in threads.  However, if you weigh only 126 I think that we are allowed to tell you to stop whining.  Wink

Seriously, that would be like me weighing about 140 or something, which I can't imagine.  Nice work.

Not at it at all. 

#artbydmcbride

Angry

I mean.....Smile   

Time to update your 'current weight' and 'goal weight' in your profile.

nice picture   Cool

Runners run

Marathon Maniac #3309

I'm helping a Gal friend - that I really like - with her cycling...she's a Triathlete. I have been cycling with her 5 times per week - 80 ish miles on Sat, and around 40 to 50 miles during the weeknights after work - then I run my usual everyday. I have been keeping up with my running - 50 ish miles a week - so I am burning LOTS on calories. I'm not big on weighing myself anymore, but I did yesterday because my pants are falling off me. Down to 145 pounds which is almost a all time low........cept when I was a kid - lol. I know I have been starving constantly, and I have been eating to satisfy myself the best I can...obviouly not enuff. Oh...she's helping me with my swimming too, which is even more workouts and calories burned.

She hates that I am soooo skinny (I weigh less than her, because she is rather built been a serious swimmer Smile  but it will be a perfect race weight for me this fall with my marathons and 50K's. Soooo, catch 22 I suppose............hey, we can share cloths  Big grin

I get accused of wearing capri's here anyways - HA

Timbo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

#artbydmcbride

You start wearing her clothes......and she is going to hate on more than you being too skinny.......trust me on this!    Big grin

Runners run

Marathon Maniac #3309

You start wearing her clothes......and she is going to hate on more than you being too skinny.......trust me on this!    Big grin

Well yeah, I did that once......didn't go over so well - I did look cute though  Smile

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Dave59

I'm not here to hate you, but you must be the only person in the world that I know of that knows what they weighed 35 years ago.

Mike E

MM #5615

I'm not here to hate you, but you must be the only person in the world that I know of that knows what they weighed 35 years ago.

Ask anybody who wrestled 35 years ago and they'll tell you how much they weighed...and then they'll tell you--move by move--about their favorite match.

Dave59

As I hit "post", wrestling cross my mind as the most likely possibility.

Marathon Maniac #957

Big grin

Holding stead this week at 115.  However, an outdoor concert tonight wit alcohol and munchies will take care of that quickly enough.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."