Masters Running

April Masters Miles (Read 49 times)

wildchild

Carolyn

Howdy, masters!  We've made it through April!   Time to post your April mileage, and any races you've done, along with AG awards and PRs.  Awards given for most miles, fewest miles, average, median, and prime numbers.  I always love seeing what everyone's been up to!   Also, feel free to post swimming and biking miles, for those of you who are more well-rounded than I am!

This is me on a trail run a couple weeks ago near Palmer Lake, Colorado.  Photo credit: Steve Knox

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Do I get an award for being the first one in this month? Thanks Carolyn for doing this humungous job every month.

115.7 miles for April. No awards, no prime numbers. I got nothin'.

MM #7877

April - 200 miles.   

Philippians 4:13.

C-R

Thanks Carolyn.

204.7 this month and one completed Boston marathon.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

tom1961

Old , Ugly and slow

63 for me for April

first race sept 1977 last race sept 2007

2019  goals   1000  miles  , 190 pounds , deadlift 400 touch my toes

evanflein

252.4 miles for April. I'm .9 mile short of matching my PR month (August 2009) but that's ok. I'm not putting my shoes back on....

806.1 YTD for 2015

69 miles for April

298 miles for the year to date

Thanks wild

TomS

coastwalker

Thanks, WC! Nice photo of a graceful runner.

103.4 RW miles for April, with a good RA meet-up at the Shape Up Somerville 5K.

Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Very nice shot.

79.3 miles for me.  Same fun 5K Masters meetup as Jay, along with The Partay and spectating the marathon.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

21.5 here..

sorry haven't posted at all lately, spent the better part of the last 2 months with a lovely case of PF and Achilles Tendonitis, all in the same foot, still feeling the bite of the PF but getting better with ART.

Wildchild, Palmer Lake; will you be at Greenland Trail races this weekend? Or is that not gnarly enough? I'm doing the 25K.

200 for the month, so no prime numbers. 791 for the year.

One race, just a half marathon. Platte River Half, 1:22:37, 1st in age group, new AG record (not officially kept but I went through the archives and checked).

#artbydmcbride

175.4 miles for April

665.9  for the ytd

Runners run

wildchild

Carolyn

Wildchild, Palmer Lake; will you be at Greenland Trail races this weekend? Or is that not gnarly enough? I'm doing the 25K.

I ran the 25k at Greenland a few years ago, and it was boring.  (i.e., not gnarly enough!)  Good luck to you!

I ended the month with 191 miles (prime!), but no races.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Sayhey! MM#130

Yes!  I'm playing Fanfare for the Common Runner as I type for you AND Carolyn!

Do I get an award for being the first one in this month? Thanks Carolyn for doing this humungous job every month.

So 243 for me  and the Somerville 5K, where I was gifted with a trophy that made it home, a momento of a most wonderful, fabrous day with RAers.

Also got a 1AG at Big Sur. (part of Boston 2 Big Sur)   And AGs at a local half 4/4 and 10K 4/11.

And turned 61. 

https://agratefullifedotnet.wordpress.com/  (for a piece or two of my mind)

Dave59

108 for me.  It was nice not to be killing myself in the last week to make my goal of 100.