Masters Running

Thursday 2.19.15 (Read 32 times)

mustang sally

Bad faerie

I'm still waiting for the last of my T-slips from the bank and then I'm bundling it all off to a cross-border pro who can help me get this three-return (Canada resident, Canada non-resident, and US) year filed correctly.  I expect her fees will probably wipe out any refund, but them's the breaks.

Had a tough, tough swim today, 3 x 5 x 100 @ ZOMG-pace. (1:22/100y)  But lo, I did not die.  I just deked outside for a death-defying little run in 0F but was driven in by squawking from my krankle.  Even so, I have managed more miles than degrees.  In fact, I managed more light-years than degrees.  [ERR DIV 0].

Which is good, because at the rate temps are falling tonight, I'd be stuck running 20 miles backwards tomorrow morning to do the same thing.

I was going to congratulate Fatozzig on her assignment of helping people across the river in the Western States race, but then she mentioned going to Hawaii for 9 days and it made me bitter.

I take it back, dave CAN cheer me up after the surgery.....between him and the drugs, they'll wonder why I keep laughing.

Hiya Burger and PBJ//.......good seeing you check in;

thanks for the GoodWishes yesterday,

unfortunately

we're still Iced in here with more on the way,

so here is my Work-Out Plan-

DoodleySquat,

.......................I am really wanting some Warm Weather,

if we get it

I'll take off my

''We don't give a DAMN how you did it in Michigan'' t-shirt.

just kidding

I love that shirt

...................good running guys

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

TammyinGP

I filed my federal taxes today. I don't mind pay the $20 or so with turbotax to efile those, since i'm getting a modest refund, but don't want to pay the $37 they charge to file my Oregon taxes when I'm paying into those. I'll just old school it and submit the form I fill out myself with my payment.

Ran 4.2 miles after work tonight. shorts and tshirt weather here. I'm sure enjoying this now, but will be cursing our lack of snowpack comes the blazing hot summer and we have very little well water.

Tammy

Mariposai

Another interesting daily postings and so little time to comment on them all.

Holly, I am so sorry to hear that happened to you guys about the tax return and I can so sympathize about tax returns going for braces. Both of our boys needed braces two year apart ouchhh, but it was worth it, both boys have beautiful teeth and no cavity to this date.

Mustang Sally, you are my idol. Keep being strong with the transition, ohh diva.

PBJ appearance!!!! today is a good day!!!

Taper Boy, you so rock!!!

{{{tomwhite and all other East Coast dwellers}}}}}}}

I hate to admit that I ran my speed work in 54F weather tonight, which is wrong, so wrong. Our land needs the cold winter days.

Cheers,

Posie

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

SteveP

Holly, I would not wish your tax situation on any one. .

TwoCat 

Every time we have a delivery in Good Hart, I look for Breger lurking through the trees.

I'm only guessing that it temperature related. The crews that are supposed to help me unload were now shows at all three of my delivery sites. I didn't check the wind chill temps, but I may need to check for a mental illness. It was really nice to have some out door "me time" while getting a bit of exercise. Around noon, I stopped at one of DW's favorite cookie makers in Glen Arbor. I was their first customer.

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #957

I take it back, dave CAN cheer me up after the surgery.....between him and the drugs, they'll wonder why I keep laughing.

Tom - when is your surgery?  BTW, congratulations on selling the business, and wonderful that your employees will be able to keep their jobs.

Breger - I sure hope you come to Charlevoix, we've missed you!

Wildchild - I'm thinking, I'm thnking....

Mariposai - enjoy the lovely weather and don't feel guilty about it.  I will run with you in spirit. 

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

... get this three-return (Canada resident, Canada non-resident, and US) year filed 

Don't forget the MI. State return.  Four-returns.

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

Every time we have a delivery in Good Hart, I look for Breger lurking through the trees.

Yeah.  Gotta keep the riff-raff out.  And strange doggies too.

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong