Masters Running

Did anyone run today? 4/18 (Read 301 times)

#artbydmcbride

(((dg)))  Kitteh is happy over the rainbow bridge.  Chasing grasshoppers and rolling in catnip.

Runners run

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

{{{{{{{ for Deb}}}}}}}}  So sorry to hear that you've had to suffer with another lost pet.  This has been a tough year for you.

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

evanflein

Oh Deb, I know that pain well. Many hugs for you as you remember your dear kitty. {{{{{Dg.}}}}}

Hey Lamerunner, ^5 for your race today. You too, CNYrunner. You ladies rock!

lamerunner

Thanks Erika! I have a feeling I will be sore...systemically ok though

((((dg))))

no running for me today but a lot of walking and standing and walking and standing and walking and standing ..... well you get the message -- had a BLAST volunteering at Boston again this year!!   Smile

I was on human chain 2 which meant we were right at the start line separating the elite runners from the rest of the pack -- it was awesome!!

aaaannnnnddd  I SAW KARIN and B2B Bob!! and pretty sure i glimpsed Mainerunnah as well!!Big grin

denise

Maniac 505

((((((DG))))))

I planned to run today,  got my running stuff on,  looked outside and it was pouring.  I said later.  then I just started clicking refresh, refresh, refresh.   Then I watched the delayed broadcast on VS.  even knowing what happened it was a nail biter.  then the day was gone.

I will run tomorrow before my lunch with Francisca and Tet.  Lucky me!

{{{{{{{{dg}}}}}}}}  I'm so sorry to hear about your beloved kitty.  I dread facing that day with my cuddly-bud.

Congrats to all the Boston runners!!  I was thrilled to watch the times....... thanks for the summary, Vista.  Must find out how a couple of my local friends did.

7 easy miles after work.....legs felt pretty good after the weekend slugfest, but GI issues spoiled the outing.

.....Nancy The road to hell is paved....... run trails!

evanflein

4.5 easy miles after work. Kept the pace as easy as I could, and ended up with around 8:50 avg, which is just fine. Got plenty muddy on our road though, can't wait till that dries up a bit. The bikepath is pretty much clear though. Yay!

wildchild

Carolyn

{{{{{deb}}}}}  So sorry for the loss of your dear kitty.  Cry

Tammy, we could have run together today - I also ran 4 miles,at 9:38 avg pace.  Delightful run on the path along Clear Creek in Golden after work - it's starting to look like spring in town, with some flowering trees blooming.  Still snow and mud at home, though.

Yay for the Boston runners!  I didn't really have time to follow it at work today but I appreciated the summaries.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Mariposai

Did run 10 miles today, 7 in the am, 3 in the pm plus core.

Divechief, yes lucky you. I wish I could be there to hang out with taper boy and francesca. Pictures, please.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

OrangeMat

MM #6177

So sorry Debbie.... {{{{{dg}}}}

Congrats to all the Boston runners! I was completely off the grid all day yesterday, busy with errands and cooking and holiday prep. Late in the afternoon I finally got my MRI results. All clear. Nothing else found. Yeehaw!! So I should be hearing sometime today from the scheduler. See, I knew it would be a good day! Smile

sorry, Deb

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

SteveP

(((((DG)))))

SteveP

Dave59

I ran.  Had to.  I needed to pick up a car at the repair shop (brake fluid leaking).  I took an indirect route so I could run at least 3 miles.  Ended up at 3.3 miles.

Sorry about your cat dg.  One of ours woke me up at 3:00am for the second night in a row.  Because of your loss I will not say what I am thinking about my cats right now. Wink

jtv

{{{{{{{DG}}}}}}}.  Sorry to hear about the loss of your kitty.