Masters Running

Get 'em get 'em get 'em, Thursday!! (Read 37 times)

Mariposai

Holly, that is great news about your Friday work from home deal.

Erika, good luck with the garage door issue.

Where is taperboy?

My morning run was sprinkled with sunshine and a very cool sunrise. 9 smile miles. Long day at work for me today. See you guys soon.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Erika, yes raining cats and dogs here. Did you notice the low pressure? My head was imploding on Tuesday and Wednesday.

See you at MSR. Rather have it be cool and and maybe even a little wet than hot.

Today is a needed rest day. Been tired all week.

dg, it's good to hear from you and that you are making progress.  Starr, congrats on the two years.  Ilene, that's a pretty impressive award you got.  Holly, working from home on Fridays sounds good.  ribs, it's neat you continue to show improvement.

This morning, it was about 60° and there was a light wind.  I got in 4 miles at a 10:41 pace.

A good day and good runs for all.

TomS

Marathon Maniac #957

Holly, I think it's funny that the approval to work from home automatically translates (in your and our collective mind) into being able to do a long run that day. 

I know, first thing I thought of, after the "saving on gas, not putting on make up, working in my sweatshirt" thought.  But then, I am already getting up at 5am with DH, so I can get in my LR and still work from 10am-2pm with no problem.  Plus, without all the interruptions from calls and walk-in clients, I could probably get more work done!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

evanflein

Plus, without all the interruptions from calls and walk-in clients, I could probably get more work done!

That would be my dream day at work....

Mariposai, I wish it was just the garage door.

LW is impressed that Avenger Dog started today's thread - bunnies - huh?

3.1 miles here as well, but a little slower than Fletch

Thanks for the greetings earlier in the week - always nice to see what is going on here

Kirsten

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Groucho Marx

SteveP

Where the hell is the salt shaker?

SteveP

evanflein

The rain finally stopped for awhile, and I got in a good 6.2 mile run after work. The sun came out and the wind stopped... it was just about perfect except for the puddles!

SteveP

I'm ready for you hip to be replaced to TW.

Leslie, It's not often I get involved with our window company's service department. When I do, there is usually rot involved. Forgive me for getting over protective.

Hi TrackRat

SteveP